2012 Jeep Wrangler

I owned for three years

by from Rancho Cucamonga, California on September 17, 2017

Loved it! So much fun , not a very comfortable ride if you have it lifted like mine but great car! Better with removable shell

IT'S A JEEP THING

by from West Middlesex, PA on September 8, 2017

I got this for my daughter to drive, but not sure if I want to give it to her now. Not my first Jeep but it is the nicest. Great fun to drive.

Fun ride

by from Converse on September 2, 2017

Compact but roomy... great off road while hard top made it quiet on the road. Best of both worlds ...

Jeep... goes anywhere

by from IRVINE on September 2, 2017

Awesome vehicle, goes anywhere off-roading, holds value well. Very reliable, design does not age. Cheap to maintain.

2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom

by from Danville, IL on September 1, 2017

I LOVE this car. I am currently however having an issue which I'm told is fairly common for Jeep Wranglers, it's nicknamed the "death wobble", luckily most everything is covered under warranty to fix it and it's an easy fix. Other than that, I love EVERYTHING about this car.

Love this car

by from Birmingham, AL on August 15, 2017

It’s the perfect mix between being stylish, comfortable, and a high end look while still being extremely capable of an off-road adventure. Anyone knows a Wrangler isn’t going to have amazing gas mileage but I will say it’s better than I thought it would be!

Love this car!

by from Cleburne, tx on August 14, 2017

Fantastic car. If it got better gas mileage, I would probably keep it forever. I love how high up you sit. I put on aftermarket fenders and bumpers, it looks much better now.

What's not to love about a Jeep?!

by from Pasadena, MD on July 20, 2017

Fantastic vehicle! Looks great, comfortable, 4x4 is incredible! You will have years of fun in this!

Love this car!

by from Okc, Ok on July 3, 2017

I love this car, clean, tan, leather, navigation, disc changer. Matching color top and black soft top.

Best value for the money.

by from Vermont on June 25, 2017

This Jeep is so comfortable and stylish that it exceeds my expectations. It is such a fun vehicle to drive and to go off-roading anytime

Our Expert Review: 2012 Jeep Wrangler