2012 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

Explore the 2012 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2012 Jeep Wrangler
2.0

I LOVE MY JK 2 DOOR BUT IT,S THE MOST UNRELIABLE

I love my JK 2 door Sahara ,but this is a very unreliable vehicle . Its been in the shop more than any vehicle ever should be.The electronics has had a multitude of problems as well as the cooling system.

1.0

jeep nobody seems to like

carfax states= miles rolled back, since 2011 it seem that its traded in alot after each repair " customers are probley been told the truth about the miles

I love my Jeep Sahara!

This is my 3rd Jeep and everyday driver. My husband bought her for me because he knew I wanted another Wrangler again. We live in Colorado, and go off-roading in the mountains; she amazes me every time! She handles in-town and highway driving great, too. I have customized her (bulbar, angry eyes grille, lift kit, etc..), which is all part of the fun!

Love the 2 door Wrangler

Test drive with my daughter’s and we both loved it. Drives like a Jeep and with 63k miles was nice and tight. Looked the same as the 2017 on the lot. No frills great little base model.

Its a Jeep Wrangler nuff said

Can't wait for summer time to take the doors off throw the clubs in and hit the course or cruise around town. Now part of the Jeep club.

4.0

Just got it so still learning what it can do.

So far I like it very much. Haven’t got to test it much yet. Just got it yesterday. I like how mechanically sound it seems to be.

4.0

Love the Jeep

I have always wanted one - love it . I drive it everywhere! Would recommend owning one once in your life. You can add features to make it your own!

Best place ever

Really enjoyed this place! They really went above and beyond for me! Matt was amazing! Would definitely recommend! Everyone was very laid back and friendly!

It's a Wrangler! What else can I say.

I bought mine in Sept of 2012, just before the new models came out. I wanted a small SUV that I could throw in 4WD when needed. I've owned bigger SUVs and I like sitting higher than most on the road, and my JK didn't disappoint. I absolutely love the versatility and the endless availability of after market parts. I bought a Sport, but made sure I had AV, Power windows, hard top and 17" wheels. Over the years I've butched it up with new rims and big meats (ties). Not too big, but it looks great. Added tube style front and rear bumpers and she looks damn good. I bought the hardtop for the rain in the PNW, but I take off the top and doors from the start of Juy until mid-September. I get a few sprinkles now and then, but it's a Jeep. If your looking for amazing handling, quiet road noise and a ton of power, find something else. But if you want the most fun you can have driving topless all summer, grab a JK. The new JL is nice, but so is the price!

Very nice driving eye catcher!

Bought it to cruise around in with my wife. Do not use to four wheel. Fun to drive and very dependable. Love it! Best one around for the year.