2016 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2016 Jeep Wrangler
4.1

Jeep Life

I love my Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2door. Paint and interior looks like brand new as a 6 year old Jeep. Loaded very well including 3.73 gear ratio leather and navigation automatic hardtop granite crystal everything matching. hand washed from day 1.

4.1

Problem with oxygen sensors rocker arms and lifter

It seems that the 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK has a problem with a 3.6 l motor lifter on the left side seems to be a problem after 50,000 miles or more problems with oxygen sensorsThermostat problems seem to be something of a concern other than that it's an awesome vehicle

In love with my new Jeep Wrangler!

My husband and I recently visited Armory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT. We were interested in looking at a 2016 lime green jeep wrangler. We were greeted by a wonderful man named Dave Crist. He was kind and efficient in making our process as painless as possible. We had a set budget and he worked hard to make the payments right for us so we could take our new jeep home. I would highly recommend anyone go to Armory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT for a new car if interested. The people there are amazing and very easy to work with. The jeep wrangler is everything I wanted. This 2016 jeep had 9,000 miles on it and was previously owned. We have bumper to bumper insurance for up to 60,000 miles or 6 years, which is amazing. The interior is updated with satellite GPS, fire extinguisher, and it is clean like it is brand new. It drives smooth. It has good gas mileage. The engine is the cleanest engine I have ever seen, and the jeep itself is in immaculate shape. I love that I can remove the doors and top when its nice out. I have absolutely no qualms about purchasing this vehicle. It has been a goal if mine for years now. David Crist made this whole process an enjoyable one. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Looks brand new

This Jeep has a 2.5 lift kit. Looks great. I feel like a bad boy driving it. Love it! The soft top is going to be awesome this summer.

Reliable

Excellent for our needs. It is in great condition. Looking forward to having it a long time. Better ride than I thought it would be.

Fun & great drive

This dealership has outstanding customer service. Detailed service department & Manager is extremely knowledgeable. We will be buying our cars here. Top dealership we've been to in 30 yrs.

4.0

Wife hates it

Ok for me but my wife hates it no electric options to base for her she would like something nicer but to do an exchange they wanted 3000to 5000$

Only had the car 2 days now, so far good.

Driving is great so far, very nice 👌. Plenty of room very comfortable good performance, very easy to get around I'm sure I will enjoy it

Very reliable. Felt like a jeep lovers jeep.

Great on the beach Not too bad on gas. Very sporty and rugged looking Great on trips Comfortable for back seat and front seat passagengers

Best car ever

It got me from point A to Z in a fun way. It’s a Jeep what more can you ask besides a good ride when off the main road. The rubicon is perfect for going off roading.