2021 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Wrangler Jeep
Explore the 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2021 Jeep Wrangler
1.3

Worst vehicle I have ever owned

I bought a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 2L turbo. The first thing I would like to mention is it didn't come with mud flaps or running boards so all the rocks that come up from under your front tires shoot back and scratch the side up and takes big paint chips out of the door hinges. They should either come with one or the other or they should warn you. Bad design Jeep. The cold start in the morning is an awful sound. It did not do this when I first bought it but now it is extremely loud and I'm told by the dealership this is normal. What changed since I bought it? It is so loud that when I start it people turn their heads and look to see what's making the noise. The last time I had my oil changed at the dealership when I got it back it was making a rattling noise from underneath when you were first starting to drive and got to a steady speed of 30ish. I took it back to the dealership and was told that something underneath had worked itself loose but they secured it and that should fix it. Wrong. I have had it back twice and of course they say they don't hear anything. They've got to be deaf. When I picked it up from all that it is now making a popping noise when I turn and is shifting real hard. I am so disappointed with this vehicle. I saved and saved to have enough to put down so I could afford the payment and now I wish I wouldn't have bought it. It has been a nightmare. It's only a year old and should not have this many problems. I would definitely think long and hard before buying one or at least before buying a 2L turbo

Awesome car

I love my new car! Great look, and drives awesome. Very reliable, and plan to keep it forever. Plan to get more Jeep’s in the future.

Stylish

Love the look! Drives great my salesperson was phenomenal totally recommend him @Palmen Motors @ Sergio Duran.. great price in and out service...... snasberry phenomenal color

Great vehicle

I love my Jeep wrangler it's the perfect vehicle for Jeep jamborees & off roading! I put a lift on the Jeep for off roading

New “FUN” Chapter in My Life :)

We needed a car to tow behind our RV - kids are grown and moved out - retirement is less than 10 years away - we’re ready to start our next life-chapter in this FUN car :)

2021 Jeep Rubicon

Meet everything I was looking for in a jeep and then some. I traded in my 2018 wrangler sport in on this which was very nice but doesn't compare to the Rubicon.

Love my Jeep!!

I’ve always wanted a Jeep and now I finally own one. Love it! So excited!! It’s the perfect car for me! Why I waited so long I’ll never know.

Great fun vehicle

It meets all my needs. Drives and rides much better than I expected. So far really enjoying it. More than met my expectations with accessories.

Love Jeep

I love the size, the color (Sting Grey), the amenities, the drive and I just love Jeep! This is my 2nd one. My first one I’ve kept for 23 years! I’m sure I’ll keep this one forever also!

Dodge

Nice vehicle to get around in. Not too big and not too small. Plenty of power and good in town fuel mileage. And looks good.