2014 Cadenza

2014 Kia Cadenza

2014 Kia Cadenza

Have You Driven the 2014 Kia Cadenza?

KIA Nailed This One!

by Aggiedecks from Charlotte, NC on Sat Jan 03 2015

I've had my Cadenza since June 2013. In fact I bought the first one from the dealership. I must admit I was very aprehensive about buying a KIA since I had not heard very many favorable comments on thier vehicles, however this one definitely bucks that trend. I've put 31,500 miles on my Cadenza and so far have not spent one minute on taking it in for unscheduled repairs!! This car has been as close to perfect as I've ever experienced in a vehicle. Only dislikes are the grill design which doesn't seem to fit the overall luxury of the vehicle and the key fob which becomes seperated from the key rather easily. Considering the excellent reviews and performance of this model I'm disappointed in how quickly my car has depreciated. The Cadenza is a stud but could be overpriced based on rate of depreciation. Make sure to negotiate with this in mind.

2014 Kia Cadenza White

by Alex31478 from Chicago, Il on Sun Nov 16 2014

This car has everything. Power, stylish and looks very sporty. She is quick and the free maintenace package is even a better deal. This car surprises me everyday.

BEST CAR I HAVE LEASED

by QUALITY from on Thu Mar 05 2015

THIS CAR HAS GREAT VALUE. A LOT OF BANG FOR THE BUCK. I HAVE A 2014 LIMITED VERSION. NOT A LOT OF DRAWBACKS. CHROME RIMS ARE GREAT LOOKING, BUT VERY HARD TO CLEAN. PASSENGER SEAT DOES SIT LOW. ALSO, AWD WOULD BE A NICE OPTION. OUTSIDE OF THAT , THIS CAR HITS A HOMERUN! THIS CARS FEATURES ARE VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND REALATIVELY EASY TO USE. SAFETY FEATURES SUCH AS ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL AND LANE DEPARTURE ARE VERY HANDY. IF YOU CAN GET OVER THE KIA NAME, THIS CAR CAN GO UP AGAINST SOME CADDY'S.

Great Car-More Than I Expected

by tjg4077 from South of Boston (south coast/cape area) on Sat Dec 07 2013

I bought (leased) the 2nd Cadenza sold on the south shore area of Massachusetts. The car has been more than I expected. Gas mileage is very good (better than my Acura TL). The ride, audio, comfort and all the extras included on the car has been above and beyond. Plus the no charge service for 36,000 mile is a ++plus+++! Would recommend this automobile to anyone looking for a mid-range priced luxury car. Has everything you'll ever want. And I looked at many cars from Lexus, Mercedes, Infinity, Volvo etc. Very happy I leased this car. And the lease price is a tremendous value vs. others mentioned above. I'll do it again when the lease is over.

KIA CADENZA

by MIKE from RONKONKOMA N.Y. on Tue Jan 14 2014

I LOVE MY CADENZA, IT IS PLUSH AND HANDLES BEAUTIFULLY. WELL APPOINTED DASH EASILY ACCESSIBLE CONTROLS. A REAL BOAT. I WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE DEALERSHIP I GOT IT FROM, I WOULD GET ANOTHER KIA, BUT NOT FROM THAT DEALER. THE CAR IS REALLY IMPRESSIVE IN MY OPINION.

First time KIA owner

by Former Audi Owner from Indianapolis, IN on Wed Jan 20 2016

I really like the car overall. Handles well not that i replaced the cheap factory Hankook tires! MPG is states high I think. I only get 25-26 on hwy. Nice pickup and overall driving though! Seats are comfortable, minus the fact that the passenger seat does not raise! Unless you're tall its a problem. My wife sits on a seat cushion to raise her up, but then the airbag states it is off! ?? Design flaw for sure! Overall a nice car for the money.

Very Happy I Took The Leap!

by Kia Convert from Buffalo, NY on Fri Dec 20 2013

I started looking for a premium sedan and was happened across a review of the Cadenza. I loved the way it looked and the value (content/price) so I test drove it on lunch one day. That was all it took from there. The seats are some of the more comfortable I've experienced. The dash is intuitive and the technology is very easy to figure out and use easily. Add in the great exterior styling and quiet cabin (except when the great Infinity stereo is going!) and it was too good to pass up. And I would have never thought I'd own a KIA of all things. Only downsides - the engine lacks low end torque for get up and go from a stop. Once the RPMs go up there is plenty of power for passing. Also, gas mileage is adequate. The best number I've seen so far is 25 mph. Of course, it takes Regular, so it could be worse. The transmission mates perfectly with the engine and the handling is much better than I thought it would be. Its no M3 but it is completely buttoned down, particularly for a car of its size. I cannot rate reliability as I have only had the car for a couple of months. Overall I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a premium sedan. A very well executed car!

after 15 yrs of driving economy cars, im smiling

by mike g. from ma. on Thu Feb 02 2017

when you turn the traction control off on this car it is very fast. the stereo is incredible after going into setting and turning on HD radio, surround sound and variable speed volume setting. its not a boom machine but the clarity wow. perfect system just enough sub bass to keep your hearing as you get older. the only downside is the kia emblem. order the k emblems from online. i think the k emblem is used in south korea. it is faster that the 90's mustang gt's with $1000 upgrades just hit the traction control off. the stabilty control stays on unless you hold the traction off button for over 5 seconds. you get a musle car and a high end luxury car wrapped into one. and the exterior looks keeps you out of trouble with the law. you can pick one up after a 3 year lease for just under $20000 with less than 30000 miles. i owed a 1979 trans am with a high performance 400+ hp chevy drivetrain. it ran about 13 seconds flat in the 1/4 mile on street tires and the cadenza from 60 -150mph would win. it a very fast highway car. at 100 it feels like 70mph. from a stop light it has its limits mainly traction problems. but once you moving and you mash the pedal down its feels like the old muscle. i know enjoy my 2 hour commute again. not so much from the speed but the comfort and the sound system. in the morning commute its game on. on the ride home its riding in style and it averages 21 mpg.

Better than My Old(2010) Genesis

by Ben the Astro man! from Milton,Florida on Thu Sep 26 2013

My 2014 Cadenza is just an amazing car. The blind spot warning system coupled with the Smart Cruise System. makes it a dream to drive. On our first trip (about 500 miles) the gas mileage was 28 going and 29 coming which was better than I expected since that's what the sticker projected.. My wife couldn't believe how quiet the ride was. Every feature on the car worked well. Kia has arrived and when you take into account the warranty, there aren't any American cars that can compete.

Was in a total loss with my prior Kia- the car is

by Nba from on Tue Feb 21 2017

This is an exceptionally good vehicle powerful comfortable and safe I would consider buying another Kia cadenza for sure this is my second cadenza the first one was totaled in an accident it was an identical vehicle and because of the safety I came back to buy the same exact vehicle again and I'm very happy with it !

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2014 Kia Cadenza

Look, Cadenza is a stupid name. But then again, it's memorable, and so is the new 2014 Kia Cadenza sedan itself, especially if you compare it with the Kia Amanti sold between 2004 and 2009. (I almost forgot about that one myself.)

On its own merits, the 2014 Kia Cadenza is a classy premium sedan, but its status as a Kia rather than a more esteemed brand might make its premium price harder for shoppers to swallow.

Kia has been building some great vehicles over the past several years, including the midsize Optima sedan, which was Cars.com's car of the year for the 2011 model year. The Cadenza is a full-size sedan. Riding the line between more modest, high-volume cars and full luxury brands, the Cadenza... Read More