2015 Kia Cadenza

very good vehiclefor the money...

by from boca raton on December 19, 2015

comfortable ride ,many luxury features,large interior area ,large trunk space,nice appearance,good quality on finish..

An Underdog story

by from Philly on May 28, 2015

I am one for a good underdog story. This car is just the type of story I am talking about. I needed a large sedan. One with a smooth quiet ride, seating room, and all the amenities. I drove the competition and like each one for their own reason. Then lastly I drove this Cadenza, I fell in love. I felt as though I was driving an Audi but with the interior of a Caddy and the ride of a Lexus. It had it all. The standard safety features, the looks, the ride, the comfort, and the stereo and infotainment has flawlessly easy. The performance is responsive, yet plush. Needless to say I bought it. Since, I love it, I get excited to drive it. Not to mention there aren't that many on the road so I feel unique. I should be paid to be a spokesman for KIA, LOL. Everywhere I go people ask me , "is that a KIA" and "I can't believe I bought an Accord or Camry or Taurus and didn't even know this existed" (three people have said that to me). Anyway, just take a look at the KIA's they are very competitive and offer a much better warranty. (so you can save the money on the extended warranty) Happy Shopping!

KIA is #1

by from Fairfield, CA on May 27, 2015

The KIA Condenza Ltd. is probably the best luxury, power, technological vehicle! Very well made. Love it!

Lincoln to a Cadenza

by from El Cajon on April 4, 2017

Love my 2015 Cadenza--no regrets. The style, the interior and large trunk space--greatest deal for the money.

I love my new car!

by from Dallas, TX on November 13, 2015

I got my 2015 Cadenza 3 months ago and I absolutely love it. It is very stylish with fun to drive. It handles expertly, good acceleration, very quiet on the inside, and extremely comfortable. Since buying my car, I have never seen another Cadenza on the streets of Dallas, they are very few and far between. If you are looking for a nice, luxury car at an affordable price, get a Cadenza, it does not disappoint.

Most stylist, comfortable, and dependable ever.

by from Jonesboro, GA on June 6, 2017

A beauty. Plenty of leg and trunk space; finger tip controls for comfort and reliability: easy to maneuver.

The Cadenza has surpassed all my wants and needs.

by from Dallas, Texas on September 13, 2017

Overall, The Kia Cadenza has by far been one the best vehicle I have ever driven. What sets this vehicle apart from the competition is the world class luxury, the spacious interior and trunk, the outstanding performance and mouth-watering headlights.

Nicest car I've owned

by from SC on December 1, 2017

And the last two cars were a Genesis and an Acura RL. Great looking and great performance; got 27 mpg around town on regular. Vey comfortable. I Liked it so much I got a loaded 2017 one.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I've owned

by from SC on November 6, 2017

Better than the Acura RL and Genesis I had before it. So good I bought a new 2017 Cadenza Limited. Great tie and handling. Very quiet.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best looking car I've ever bought

by from on July 26, 2017

The car has almost all the gadgets one would want in a car with enough power to compete with the more expensive competitors

Our Expert Review: 2015 Kia Cadenza