2015 Cadenza

2015 Kia Cadenza

2015 Kia Cadenza

4.4

Have You Driven the 2015 Kia Cadenza?

An Underdog story

by Zee from Philly on Thu May 28 2015

I am one for a good underdog story. This car is just the type of story I am talking about. I needed a large sedan. One with a smooth quiet ride, seating room, and all the amenities. I drove the competition and like each one for their own reason. Then lastly I drove this Cadenza, I fell in love. I felt as though I was driving an Audi but with the interior of a Caddy and the ride of a Lexus. It had it all. The standard safety features, the looks, the ride, the comfort, and the stereo and infotainment has flawlessly easy. The performance is responsive, yet plush. Needless to say I bought it. Since, I love it, I get excited to drive it. Not to mention there aren't that many on the road so I feel unique. I should be paid to be a spokesman for KIA, LOL. Everywhere I go people ask me , "is that a KIA" and "I can't believe I bought an Accord or Camry or Taurus and didn't even know this existed" (three people have said that to me). Anyway, just take a look at the KIA's they are very competitive and offer a much better warranty. (so you can save the money on the extended warranty) Happy Shopping!

very good vehiclefor the money...

by jibs from boca raton on Sat Dec 19 2015

comfortable ride ,many luxury features,large interior area ,large trunk space,nice appearance,good quality on finish..

Nicest car I?ve owned and will never buy anything

by Molly B from Grand Mound, Iowa on Sat Jan 20 2018

This car is the nicest car I?ve ever owned. It is high quality inside and out and very dependable. It has a great warranty, better than almost all other vehicles, and it was priced somewhat lower than other luxury vehicles in its class. I?ve owned it for two and a half years and have had no service done other than the regular oil changes and tire rotation. I couldn?t like it more. I would highly recommend a Kia Cadenza to anyone looking for a new car.

Lincoln to a Cadenza

by Ronald G from El Cajon on Tue Apr 04 2017

Love my 2015 Cadenza--no regrets. The style, the interior and large trunk space--greatest deal for the money.

Nicest car I've owned

by Kpnoon from SC on Fri Dec 01 2017

And the last two cars were a Genesis and an Acura RL. Great looking and great performance; got 27 mpg around town on regular. Vey comfortable. I Liked it so much I got a loaded 2017 one.

Best looking car I've ever bought

by SophilouKia from on Wed Jul 26 2017

The car has almost all the gadgets one would want in a car with enough power to compete with the more expensive competitors

The Cadenza is a Good Car

by Owen T from Houston, TX on Thu Jan 25 2018

I had a Kia Cadenza Premium for about 2.5 years. I put about 25k miles on it. Overall, it’s a very good car, and the shortcomings are made up for with its value for money. Great entry point if you want a large sedan but the cost of the competitors keeps you away. I got mine as part of my employment package with my previous employer. I picked it out after comparing it to other large sedans on the market at that time (summer 2015). The exterior styling is pretty good. I preferred it to the look of the Taurus, Maxima, Azera, and Avalon of that vintage. I think the current Impala and Maxima are both better looking. The interior is quite nice and comfortable, with a sensible dashboard layout and controls. There is plenty of leg and head room front and back, lots of storage bins, and the trunk is certiantly big enough for a family camping trip - tent, sleeping bags, cooler, and odds and ends for 4 people all fit. I drove a number of clients, colleagues, family, and friends in it, and many people were impressed. “I can’t believe it’s a Kia.” I made several long drives in the 3+ hour range and never felt fatigued from the seating or the suspension. The performance is merely ok. It gets off the line well enough, but you aren’t going to smoke other large sedans. The gas mileage is so-so; I averaged 22mpg total over the life of the vehicle. I never had a mechanical problem of any sort, just routine maintenance. Oil changes, fluids, filters, and that’s it. It was an entirely worry-free vehicle.

The Cadenza has surpassed all my wants and needs.

by Onewayangel_ from Dallas, Texas on Wed Sep 13 2017

Overall, The Kia Cadenza has by far been one the best vehicle I have ever driven. What sets this vehicle apart from the competition is the world class luxury, the spacious interior and trunk, the outstanding performance and mouth-watering headlights.

I love my new car!

by Carmine from Dallas, TX on Fri Nov 13 2015

I got my 2015 Cadenza 3 months ago and I absolutely love it. It is very stylish with fun to drive. It handles expertly, good acceleration, very quiet on the inside, and extremely comfortable. Since buying my car, I have never seen another Cadenza on the streets of Dallas, they are very few and far between. If you are looking for a nice, luxury car at an affordable price, get a Cadenza, it does not disappoint.

KIA is #1

by Noah Lot from Fairfield, CA on Wed May 27 2015

The KIA Condenza Ltd. is probably the best luxury, power, technological vehicle! Very well made. Love it!

1 2

Our Take on the 2015 Kia Cadenza

Editor's note: This review was written in August 2013 about the 2014 Kia Cadenza. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Look, Cadenza is a stupid name. But then again, it's memorable, and so is the new 2014 Kia Cadenza sedan itself, especially if you compare it with the Kia Amanti sold between 2004 and 2009. (I almost forgot about that one myself.)

On its own merits, the 2014 Kia Cadenza is a classy premium sedan, but its status as a Kia rather than a more esteemed brand might make its premium price harder for shoppers to swallow.

Kia has been building some great vehicles over the... Read More