2015 Kia Forte consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Forte Kia
Explore the 2015 Kia Forte
Shop the 2015 Kia Forte
3.7

Kia Forte gets the job done

The Kia Forte is a basic and efficient car. It's easy to drive and is an effective daily commuter. The exterior styling is quite elegant but the interior is dark and spartan. The seats could use more padding as long drives are not comfortable. If you want a reliable car without bells and whistles, it's a solid choice.

4.3

Good little car

Been a great car haven’t had any problems mechanically. The only problem I have is when you shut off the car it gives you no warning the lights may still be on and that leads to a dead battery.

3.1

2015 Kia Forte LX

I bought this car (2015 Kia Forte LX) in 2017 as the second owner with 68k. I never missed an oil change, and took it in at least once a year to fix any issues it had. The car was running fine up until last week. My car died on me while driving on the highway and I had a mobile mechanic diagnose my car. Internal Engine failure, low compression in cylinders 1 & 2. This car only had 134,500 on it which I averaged 12k miles per year. I was expecting to get another 1-2 years out of it at the bare minimum but that wasn't the case. My brother bought his Optima around the time I got my Forte and his engine blew but luckily for him it was under warranty. I do not recommend buying Kia.

3.4

Blown engine at 105k miles.

I purchased the 2015 Kia Forte new in February of 2015. I have kept up regular care on the car and was hoping that it would run to 200K. Unfortunately, the engine just blew a rod bearing and I am not having to replace the engine at only 105K miles.

So far it’s going great ,runs good, and good ongas

This car is exactly what I was looking for, it runs great, looks good and great on gas. I love it.I am very happy with my purchase

3.9

reliable car so far

there is more room for improvement. The headrest on all forte5 should be made shock resistance. the suspension should be more softer and the drive mode should be more significant to the way car handles road.

4.4

This is my first car that I got and it’s great

This car is my first car, it’s great on gas mileage, it’s sporty and has anything I could ask for as my first car. It has Bluetooth and good sound quality with settings you can tweak, like bass, treble, and middle.

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned.

This car has been such a nice vehicle to drive while I am in school. I am ready to pass it along to someone else that plans on having it for a while! It has a lot of life to it still and the mileage is still very low for it. This car has drove across country, and for everyday use. This vehicle also drives really SMOOTHLY and I think that was my favorite part about it! I also loved the solid black color to keep it a little more sleek. This is a car of value and is also very reliable.

Very nice car inside and out!

Very good condition, runs and drives great, very smooth car. New tires and fresh oil change. This is a family car and great on gas

Most Reliable Car I’ve owned

Super roomy, great on gas! Had the car for a year. Changed the tires and get my checkups when needed.No problems. Definitely recommend this car!!