2015 Kia Forte

I love driving my Kia Forte...I am relaxed and com

by from on September 15, 2017

After always driving an SUV I was rear ended and needed to buy a new vehicle..the moment I sat behind the wheel of my Kia Forte I was sold! I feel safe secure comfortable and know I can totally rely on it to get me where I need to go...I love the sporty look and smile when I get behind the wheel....

Beautiful design, reliable

by from Philadelp on September 15, 2017

I drove Kia Forte 2010 for 7 years and loved it. It had 122000 miles on it and still performed with no problems. I was already looking at the new Kia to buy in a year when the accident happened and the car was totaled so I had no time to go around looking for the new car and decided to get again Kia Forte because the old one did such a good job.
Not Rated Reliability

KEN MCALLISTER & GERMAN MUTTI

by from on September 2, 2017

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TO THANK KEN & GERMANN FOR HAVING PATIENCE AND WORKING WITH ME TO MAKE MY DECISION ON MY PURCHASE. WHAT AN AWESOME TEAM YOU HAVE. THEY WENT OVER AN BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TO MAKE ME HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYY.... YOU STAFF WAS WILLING TO SEND AN UBER TO PICK ME UP... THAT'S DEDICATION....... MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR BUSINESS..... SHOT OUTTT TO MS. KIM YOUR AWESOME

It was amazing to drive

by from Hendersonville nc on August 23, 2017

It was one of the most impressive vehicles I have ever driven. It has shaped the way I think about other vehicles
Not Rated Reliability

Great overall car I had

by from Beaverton on August 17, 2017

why is this car for overall technology at hand it got very good gas mileage on the freeway better than what eta rating was overall I like the whole car The Versatile hatchback.

Review

by from Capron, VA on August 16, 2017

The car is great on gas. I love the way it handles. This car looks great in black. The particular one I got doesnt have cruise control.

An Inexpensive reliable car

by on August 5, 2017

This is my low mileage car. I keep this as a backup to my work car and use it for long trips, etc. The interior has a lot of features. THe only feature that is missing is hotspot. Otherwise it is good. The only complaint about this car is that sometimes when it is first starting, I hear a "slushing" sound of liquid moving in the engine compartment. I am not sure what it is but it only happens in the mornings when I first set off in the car. There have been times of throttle stuttering at time but the car has never stalled. MY car currently has 55K miles on it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Love this car!

by from Wilson, NC on August 5, 2017

Bought this car used in 2016. I wished I would have gotten it with a different package . Nice exterior style for a small car.

Great car

by on July 31, 2017

This car has been in the family for a little while now, and we have barely had any issues with it. The interior is comfortable, but lacks design. However, it is a very big bang for your buck, and is very reliable. Doesn't suck the fun out of driving, but isn't for gear heads.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car for the money

by from Pennsylvania on July 29, 2017

Ofcourse I was hesitant at first with Kia but I figured if anytghing wrong the warranty would be there to back me up. Honestly this car has surprised me I have had it for 2 yrs now and never had an issue I have traveled to FL 2x and Texas and never a problem. Also during long trips 40 to 44mpg. Yeah it's not the most attractive inside or out but it's comfortable inside and has Bluetooth so you can connect your phone to talk and listen to music. Also not bad in the snow has traction control. Only thing I would complain about is the A/C is weak but maybe I'm spoiled by my Honda Accord.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Kia Forte