2015 Kia Forte consumer reviews

$15,890–$17,490 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Forte Kia
Explore the 2015 Forte Kia
Shop the 2015 Forte Kia

So far it’s going great ,runs good, and good ongas

This car is exactly what I was looking for, it runs great, looks good and great on gas. I love it.I am very happy with my purchase

3.9

reliable car so far

there is more room for improvement. The headrest on all forte5 should be made shock resistance. the suspension should be more softer and the drive mode should be more significant to the way car handles road.

4.4

This is my first car that I got and it’s great

This car is my first car, it’s great on gas mileage, it’s sporty and has anything I could ask for as my first car. It has Bluetooth and good sound quality with settings you can tweak, like bass, treble, and middle.

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned.

This car has been such a nice vehicle to drive while I am in school. I am ready to pass it along to someone else that plans on having it for a while! It has a lot of life to it still and the mileage is still very low for it. This car has drove across country, and for everyday use. This vehicle also drives really SMOOTHLY and I think that was my favorite part about it! I also loved the solid black color to keep it a little more sleek. This is a car of value and is also very reliable.

Very nice car inside and out!

Very good condition, runs and drives great, very smooth car. New tires and fresh oil change. This is a family car and great on gas

Most Reliable Car I’ve owned

Super roomy, great on gas! Had the car for a year. Changed the tires and get my checkups when needed.No problems. Definitely recommend this car!!

Reliability,

Excellent vehicle. Fun to drive, easy in and out. Stylish, nice color selection, easy maintenance, Highway MPG 38+ drives smooth, yes! Highly recommend KIA vehicles.

Great reliable car, amazing gas mileage

A great car, with all the amenities looks and drives great with amazing gas mileage. Plenty of room for kids, friends, car seats etc. I would highly recommend Kia Forte

2.9

You get what you pay for

The Kia Forte is an affordable car but not reliable. Once the colder weather arrives, the Kia Forte struggles to start consistently. When you're on the highway, there is no pick-up. You literally have to put the gas pedal to the floor to gain any type of highway speed. Never again will I buy a Kia. I would get rid of my Forte right now but unfortunately, I still owe too much money on it.

4.3

Best car I have had in many years.

I will have a hard time finding anything else as good as this. It has been super reliable very Good gas mileage can't believe how good the gas mileage is and I will be back to this dealership when I get ready for a newer car.