Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 Forte Koup

2013 Kia Forte Koup

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Have You Driven the 2013 Kia Forte Koup?

Excellent value with standard equipment

by Clinical Pharmacist from Upland, CA on Sat Oct 20 2012

This car has more options as standard equipment than a number cars which cost more which I have owned. It is the "little touches" which give value to this car including the generous warrantee.

Better car for the price?? Imposible

by Coupe Cars lover from Salt Lake City, UT on Wed Apr 24 2013

Pros: Amazing look, awesome handling and performance (2.0l model), the basic model comes with all features needed, sweet sound system, save a lot of gas Cons: Driver seat a bit uncomfortable (like a bit hard), the semi-manual transmission should be inverted (currently is up for next gear and down for previous, it is kind of confusing) I used to drive a 3.5l car (not going to mention the model and brand for respect) which drank gas regularly. As a Coupe style lover, I looked in different models and brands and tried a couple of them. Then I came to Kia, tried it and felt the same joy and passion as the other ones, but there was something else. First the price, it beats a every other and second the Warranty. 5 years/60k plus road assistance, that couldn't be beaten by any other one. As for the car, I can't get out of it. This is a sweet drive, amazing performance and good looking. The basic model (EX Auto) comes with all you need in features (Satellite radio, power windows, power locks, Bluetooth, Auxiliary input, cruse control, phone parring, 6 speakers radio, among others). I used to own years ago Kia Rios (2 models) and they were great, that was another pro for choosing Kia. It is fuel efficient. My only complain is the driver seat, is kind of hard. Also the semi-automatic transmission should be inverted, it is a bit confusing having up for next gear and own for previous. Among those two things, everything else is perfect. If you are looking for a sweet drive, amazing look and performance with a short budget, this is your car.

Sleek, Sassy, Sophisticated Ride

by Sassy Sylvia from Groton, CT on Fri Dec 06 2013

I LOVE my Kia Forte Koup It's Bright Silver Black Leather interior w heated seats. The dash lights up red my shifter is nice & sporty can drive as an automatic or a standard LOVE that feature. It rides so nice & smooth VERY STYLISH I also have musical lights in my speakers What more could I ask for. BEST CAR EVER 2.4 is nice Ty KIA YOU ROCK

Not a Honda yet!

by JPJr from Boca Raton, FL on Tue Apr 03 2018

Great car, nice performance for the money, but Kia is not at the Honda level yet! I had to take it twice to the mechanic for little stuff that in mine opinion should not have happened!

Sporty

by Koup49 from Salinas CA on Thu Mar 15 2018

I bought it new in 2013 and it's still as solid as day one. Other than regular oil changes, tires, and the occasional light bulb replacement, the car has been problem free. The drive is sporty, though bad roads do make the cabin louder, that's what my radio is for. The gas mileage is good and so are the looks. I have done some modifications to it since I have bought it, such as Megan Racing OE-RS exhaust, E-Line drilled+slotted rotors, Angel Eyes headlights, drop-in K&N air filter, dark tint all around, stubby antenna, metal scuff plates, K badges on wheels, steering wheel, and front and back emblems. I plan on maybe new rims, lower ride, and turbo in the future. Everyone I know is always telling me how nice it is, especially for being a four banger. I have had strangers come up to me at gas stations wondering what car I have. I feel like I am driving a car that is twice the price.

LOVE this car

by tidedem from Atlanta on Fri Jan 18 2013

Great, sporty vehicle at an affordable price. Love this car. After test driving vehicles in a particular price range for a year, this vehicle completely blew away all of the others. Once I drove it, I knew it was the car I wanted.

Handles perfectly and accelerates effortlessly

by Joey B from Driven btwn North East Me and New Castle, DE on Mon Aug 21 2017

I decided that with this vehicle I was going for something easy on gas and will "run forever ". I should have both with this vehicle as well as being sharp looking and having a bright well maintained (garage kept)paint job.

in general its a good car in both performance and

by wise man from baghdad , iraq on Sat Jun 10 2017

i really interested in driving this car very comfortable but 2 things should be improved the silence in side the car and the tires noise