2013 Kia Forte Koup

Handles perfectly and accelerates effortlessly

by from Driven btwn North East Me and New Castle, DE on August 21, 2017

I decided that with this vehicle I was going for something easy on gas and will "run forever ". I should have both with this vehicle as well as being sharp looking and having a bright well maintained (garage kept)paint job.

in general its a good car in both performance and

by from baghdad , iraq on June 10, 2017

i really interested in driving this car very comfortable but 2 things should be improved the silence in side the car and the tires noise

Sleek, Sassy, Sophisticated Ride

by from Groton, CT on December 6, 2013

I LOVE my Kia Forte Koup It's Bright Silver Black Leather interior w heated seats. The dash lights up red my shifter is nice & sporty can drive as an automatic or a standard LOVE that feature. It rides so nice & smooth VERY STYLISH I also have musical lights in my speakers What more could I ask for. BEST CAR EVER 2.4 is nice Ty KIA YOU ROCK

Better car for the price?? Imposible

by from Salt Lake City, UT on April 24, 2013

Pros: Amazing look, awesome handling and performance (2.0l model), the basic model comes with all features needed, sweet sound system, save a lot of gas Cons: Driver seat a bit uncomfortable (like a bit hard), the semi-manual transmission should be inverted (currently is up for next gear and down for previous, it is kind of confusing) I used to drive a 3.5l car (not going to mention the model and brand for respect) which drank gas regularly. As a Coupe style lover, I looked in different models and brands and tried a couple of them. Then I came to Kia, tried it and felt the same joy and passion as the other ones, but there was something else. First the price, it beats a every other and second the Warranty. 5 years/60k plus road assistance, that couldn't be beaten by any other one. As for the car, I can't get out of it. This is a sweet drive, amazing performance and good looking. The basic model (EX Auto) comes with all you need in features (Satellite radio, power windows, power locks, Bluetooth, Auxiliary input, cruse control, phone parring, 6 speakers radio, among others). I used to own years ago Kia Rios (2 models) and they were great, that was another pro for choosing Kia. It is fuel efficient. My only complain is the driver seat, is kind of hard. Also the semi-automatic transmission should be inverted, it is a bit confusing having up for next gear and own for previous. Among those two things, everything else is perfect. If you are looking for a sweet drive, amazing look and performance with a short budget, this is your car.

LOVE this car

by from Atlanta on January 18, 2013

Great, sporty vehicle at an affordable price. Love this car. After test driving vehicles in a particular price range for a year, this vehicle completely blew away all of the others. Once I drove it, I knew it was the car I wanted.

Excellent value with standard equipment

by from Upland, CA on October 20, 2012

This car has more options as standard equipment than a number cars which cost more which I have owned. It is the "little touches" which give value to this car including the generous warrantee.