2015 Kia Forte Koup Consumer Reviews

2015 Kia Forte Koup
Average based on 2 reviews

happy

by from spokane wash on August 19, 2014

ive had my sx turbo for 1000 miles now. couldn't be happier, not sick power but just enough to do what you need to pass and accelerate by someone. very comfortable and love the 2 door exterior. nice fit and finish.i would recommend this to any one who is thinking about a 2 door koup turbo.

unbelievable quality and performance

by from BLACKSBURG VIRGINIA on February 4, 2016

The kIA BRAND BARELY REGISTERED ON MY RADAR UNTIL I DROVE SEVERAL AT THE DEALERSHIP.. I HAD BEEN A FAN OF THE BMW 3 SERIES. THE KIA TURBO SPORTS KOUP REALLY SURPRISED ME WITH ITS BUILD QUALITY, DESIGN, AND PERFORMANCE. 500 POUNDS LIGHTER THAN THE BMW, I THOUGHT THE KIA WAS AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN THE BMW IN EVERY WAY BUT STEERING FEEL OWING TO KIA'S FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. AT ALMOST HALF THE PRICE OF THE BIMMER, THE KIA KOUP WAS A FANTASTIC BARGIN. I BOUGHT IT ON THE SPOT AND JUST LOVE IT!