2022 Kia K5 consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2022 Kia K5
Shop the 2022 Kia K5

Excellent Vehicles Only One Major Problem in 10 yr

This is my 3rd KIA I have owed. They all have been excellent cars and mechanically sound including my K-5 except for my 2015 Kia Forte which which threw a piston rod. This was related to a recall which occurred in 2014 on the engine that was in my forte I believe and had the same symptoms as was described in recall. I was not granted a credit for that car which was upsetting. Other than that I am very happy with my Kia’s and my K-5.

4.0

wanted a stinger but

so far so good , this is our third kia , this k5 being the best and most comfortable . me being a car guy I enjoy the power and confidence this car has along with great fuel economy. the style is also not going out of date for few years as some do after the first yr or so.

4.3

Audio and Headlights

Lighting system having problems with and audio has a mind of its own! Playing music off and on. Lighting has a symbol V on the driver's side and a smaller one on the passenger side Very distracting and annoying, A safety issue to me Thank you

Satisfied with my K5 Class and speed

I love my K5 it’s fast and reliable. Entering onto the highway is quick and smooth, I get that quick take off that’s needed. Also my first winter was great. I never got stuck I could always get out. The comfort is great the enterior is sharp. The outside has a different look and style of its own class. Love my K5

K5 BETTER THAN 5 SERIES BMW

2022 EX Kia K5 is by far the most comfortable drive and fantastic performance. I have ways had BMW's... 5 series and up. The Kia K5 is a much better Sedan at a much better price and overall cost of ownership!!!