2015 K900

2015 Kia K900

2015 Kia K900

4.2

Have you driven the 2015 Kia K900?

Thoroughly Satisfied

by bongo from LA on Tue May 05 2015

I was looking at leasing and Audi A6, Cadillac CTS or an Infiniti when I read about the K900. After test driving all I realized I wasn't as interested in a sporty ride (which I have now with my Infiniti M37) but a plush ride. The K900 is a luxurious plush ride, separating you from the outside noises and distractions. It's unbelievably quiet. this is what I love. If you want a sporty ride, look elsewhere. With that said, it's got great power that builds uniformly. The inside feels so luxurous; the leather is so soft and comfortable in all the touch points. Re: added features and tech package (I got the VIP package), there is no comparison to the Audi and Cadillac. I would have spent far more to get anything near equivalent in terms of added features and couldn't get all I got with the Kia. the K900 has everything (VIP package I mean). I feel like I made the smartest possible purchase. I got the most car for the least money and I ride in my luxury in stealth mode.

Best car I have ever driven

by LIrides from Long Island, NY on Mon May 04 2015

Fantastic car! Can't say enough how great a car it is. I cannot understand some negative reviews I read before I purchased. After driving for 4 months and 2600 miles I cannot find anything not to love about the car. I think the best way to summarize, I would but the car again in a heartbeat.

Great Car!

by Charlie from Tampa, FL on Thu Jul 21 2016

I've had BMW 7s, 5s, & 3s (all great cars). Mercedes S500 (awful). Cadillac's (fine cars). I've had it for a year now and 20,000 miles. I've done a lot of city driving and some long trips and in all types of driving the Kia K900 is a fabulous car. The ride is luxurious and not as stiff as the Bimmers. You definitely buy the two for different reasons. I loved all my Bimmers, but the Kia, for every day driving is much more comfortable. The big V8 has 420 HP and does a great job in all traffic, although again not as quick feeling as the BMW 740s. My only complaint is the traction control is a bit quirky and nearly shuts down acceleration which has put me in some slightly compromising situations. Overall, a great car!

Best Car I've Ever Owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by orandy from Nevada on Wed Jul 29 2015

This car drives better than my parents' old Cadillacs and Buicks of yore, when I was a kid in the 1970s. Although I didn't get the VIP package (I opted for the one below, the Luxury package). This car is loaded with tech and luxury and has tons more features than Lexus was offering me to renew my lease. I gladly turned in my 2013 GS 350 last week for this spectacular vehicle and I am so glad I did. At 51, I've just about owned or leased them all and this is the best car I have EVER driven, bar none. It's the quietest car on the market today and the luxury is engulfing, scintillating, and downright ineluctable! I couldn't care less about the badge... in fact KIA did such a nice job I'm actually proud to display it, lol. Lexus, BMW and Mercedes want to sell or lease you a fraction of what this car represents, and your ego is supposed to pick up the tab, after being comforted by the Lexus, BMW or Mercedes logos. I think not. I highly recommend this vehicle, and if KIA keeps this up I will easily lease another.

1 of a kind

by Relic from Philadelphia PA on Tue Feb 03 2015

I followed this vehicle since I saw it at the 2014 Auto show in Phila PA. Love at first sight! After test driving the K900, I performed my due dilegence, comparing to vehicles of similar class and amenities and found one undeniable pattern...LOVE the performance and comfort of this car! The interior design is outstanding -plush and stylish. The sound system - killer! Ultimately, I bought the K900. It's a great feeling to look around you on the road and feel untirely unique!

more bang for the buck

by MrK900 from Vancouver, BC Canada on Mon Apr 28 2014

I purchased the first k900 in Canada a V8..all I can say is wow..I have had it for almost a month now..This is NOT the Kia of old..Kia has evolved this is my third Kia I had a a 2005 Amanti, then an Optima ex GDI. When I pull into a parking lot I gather a crowd This is something new and ballsy for Kia to get into the luxury sports car market!! Good for you Kia!! Do you want the red key or blue key..take your pick!!

awesome sedan

by mandimoo from Lynchburg Va on Wed May 07 2014

I just got this car and it has the most beautiful lines and performance to match. The front headlights and grill are the absolute best look on the market and has all of the technology inside available today. It is larger and roomier than most all other sedans in its class and a better value than Lexus, Infinity, Audi, and BMW.

Luxury ride

by Pb from Rocklin CA on Mon Apr 21 2014

Picked one up on 4/14, what an impressive vehicle this K900 is! My first ownership of a large car, traded Hyundai Genesis. I do have to say I am fully enjoying all the features/luxury this car has to offer, KIA was very detailed oriented and practical (everything within steering and center console reach ? no reaching out and touching screens) with number of programmable settings to satisfy personal preferences. Feels like sitting in the living room with a remote that does it all. Personally, I really like the unique look of the headlights which is so different from anything currently available on the market. Got to send a big shout out to folks in Folsom Kia who made my purchasing experience pleasant and `VIP? like.

A Great Car, At A Great Car

by TCK5810 from Woodbridge, Va on Sun Oct 22 2017

This is by far the best car I have ever owned. It is my second V8, and nothing replaces the power and torque of a V8. This Kia K900 hits all the bases, and certainly raises the bar I this segment, not so much because of all that it offers, but the value that the overall package gives its owner. Sure, it doesn’t have the panache of a BMW or Audi, maybe not even that of a Lexus, but feature for feature, it outshines its competitors. It is a shame that the car is not holding its residual value at the level of its competitors, but then again I am able to afford it for this reason. Many folks criticize its plain styling, however I disagree. Many people do double takes when they see it, and I have already been asked multiple times what kind of car it is. The interior sound is the best of ajybcar I have ever owned, and I gave up counting the numbers of cars I have owned at 15. The engine is silky smooth, with plenty of power to spare. The sound system is just fantastic. The only niggle I would have is not having a touch screen entertainment system. Still, newer models now have one. If I had to do it over again, I would purchase this car over. It is the car I have been looking for over many years. Few cars will ever match its price to feature content to size and interior space, and still give you a powerful V8, like the Kia 900.

Used Deal of the Century

by Usually Into Sporty Stuff from Kansas City, MO on Sat Sep 19 2015

I paid close attention to this car ever since it debuted on the auto show circuit a couple of years ago, and had been following all the reviews on it for about 8-10 months. I usually lean towards cars that offer a sportier ride than this (owned a Cadillac CTS before getting this car), but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy one at a significant discount compared to a new one. I don't care that it's a Kia; this car is extremely well-built, luxurious, comfortable, and fast. It's worth every penny of its asking price when new, but an ABSOLUTE STEAL on the used market. Anyone looking for a full-size luxury car should give the K900 a serious look.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2015 Kia K900

The 2015 Kia K900 feels like a Kirkland brand luxury sedan from Costco — tasty and much less expensive than a name-brand model, but falling short in sophistication, refinement and cachet.

Outside of South Korea, the idea of a super-plush, full-size, rear-wheel-drive Kia luxury sedan seems like the answer to a question nobody asked. The company has made amazing strides in the past decade with its smaller economy cars (a Kia Forte won our 2014 Compact Challenge, and the latest Soul is awfully good), and even the midsize Optima (Cars.com's Best of 2011 Award winner) has been selling well. But crafting a car to go up against the likes of Lexus, Mercedes-Benz and BMW? The question isn't whether Kia... Read More