2008 Kia Optima

Great Car!!!

by from West Helena,Ar on August 25, 2017

I loved everything about this car.The whole 7 years I had it I never had to fix or replace anything on it just regular maintenance.It was fully loaded and it had lots of power.I just needed something bigger for my growing family so I upgraded to the Sorento...

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great 1st car

by from Phoenix, Arizona on July 25, 2017

Has good sound system, cruise control and steering wheel control is great. MPG is really good as well

This Optima has been Great

by from Kemp Texas on July 3, 2017

250,000 miles and runs great change oil &Filter every 3000 miles, Only thing now is kia has done something to the ECM Program that causes the car to Fail state inspection until you get KIA To reflash the ECM AND CHARGE you for it. Why would this happen?

the 6 cilinder 2.7 works good

by from coral gables, florida on January 23, 2014

i have problems with the front shocks AB with 60.000 miles of use, and the power streering oil has a leak.

optima lover

by from Elkins Park, PA on July 28, 2013

Kia has made a huge impression on the car market with there vehicles. The optima I'd put stands tall right up against Toyota, Honda and any other dealers for reliability, performance and fuel sufficient not to mention STYLE.......Excellent car

school is still out on this vehicle

by from burlington, n.j. on July 19, 2013

Thus far I am pleased with the overall performance. I have not had it on an extended highway drive yet so I'll keep my final review in abeyance until I see how it handles under those conditions.

Better value than Toyota or Honda!

by from Phenix City, AL on December 1, 2012

Love everything about the car except for gas mileage in town...it has a large 2.4-L 4-cylinder engine that eats up a little too much gas for my liking. (I get about 21 mpg in town), but it does fine on the highway (app. 30 mpg). Only thing I don't like is that my paint is starting to peel off on the tops of the mirrors! I'd heard of the paint having issues on other Kias, too. Maybe I could have taken precautions with that. But since it's a champagne-colored car, the peeling paint isn't incredibly noticeable.

Comfortable Reliable Ride

by from Atlanta, Ga on April 23, 2012

I'm quite pleased with my Kia Optima. I chose this car because it's roomy much like the car I previously owned the (Mazda 626). The performance level is quite high on this make an model so I feel quite safe in this car. I've had it for nearly 2 months now and I am wonderfully happy with my purchase. It's a 4 cly vehicle but it has lots of power on the take off which pleases me a lot when entering the expressway. All in all I think it's a great buy for those who are looking for a great value and a nice reliable ride.

Most fun car I ever owned.

by from Carrollton, Ga. on September 28, 2011

I love this car, could not believe the power and handling of this car. Only problem with this car is one of the doors stoped locking and and unlocking with key fob.

Economical and safe Optima

by from Miami, FL on July 7, 2011

I always consider the safety of a car and the insurance cost when choosing a vehicle. The mid size Optima is as ecomocial as a smaller vehicle on gas, but the insurnace cost is less. Check it out. If we all drove small cars that might not be so, but as long as there larger vehicles on the road the insurance will be more on smaller vehicles because they will take more damage in an accident. Get more metal around you for safer city driving if it does not rob you of gas mileage. If you drive in the country were accidents are less, then the insurance cost on a small vehicle may not matter much.