2011 Kia Optima

Loved it!!!!!

by from Saint albans, WV on September 18, 2017

This car is amazing and recommend it 10/10!!!!!the inside was beautiful, it drove well. I can't wait for my brother to get a new car so he can get this one
Not Rated Reliability

Stylish value for the money

by from Cairo, NY on September 3, 2017

I lobes my 2011 Kia Optima EX. It had good lines, a head turner. Packed with all the options one would expect on a higher end vehicle. Ride is a little stiff but that's due to it being more performance engineered. It was fun car to drive. i had the 2.0 turbo. The only downfalls was the recalled engine. Although they replaced it entirely under warranty, if buying a 2011-2014 pre-owned, you have to keep this in mind. Gas mileage doesn't match the advertised 34 mpg highway. It wasn't terrible, but could've bee better. Perhaps it was because i had the turbo maybe that gets a little less than the non-turbo ones I definitely would get another and was looking for one, but locally there weren't any w/all the same options for the price i was looking for. Perhaps in the future.

We loved our Optima.

by from Brazil, IN on September 3, 2017

Our 2011 Kia Optima EX exceeded our expectations. It was fun to drive and provided us with years of reliability. We only traded it in to move to a newer vehicle while it still maintained a decent amount of value.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Served me perfectly

by from Chicago, IL on September 2, 2017

This car has met all of my needs. Extremely roomy and styling inside and out. Still running strong at almost 100k miles too!

Tremendous Car

by from Albany, NY on August 31, 2017

One of the best cars ever made for the price. This car has 200 horses, great milage, good look, sleek, roomy and comfort.

First car I actually like

by on August 24, 2017

Ive owned a several cars in the past. Once I bought this 2011 Kia optima sx turbo, it had more features and power then my 2015 Chrysler 200s by a long shot. It has heated and cooled seats and sunroof, while my Chrysler was a sport model as well and had none of that.

Just a great car.

by from Green Island, New York on August 22, 2017

One of the best cars I have ever had. This car has a great look, handles well like a sports car, has get up and go at around 200 horses and yet I have gotten 36 straight highway many times.

most reliable car I've owned.

by on August 12, 2017

This car has been very reliable, the price is right very comfortable, great on gas as well as in snow. I love it!!

Engine under recall

by from Lockport,Ny on July 27, 2017

I used to love the car until the engine started giving me issues at 80,000 miles. Everything else was great fun to drive while it lasted. Loved the exterior and the metallic bronze.

Very stylish car with plenty of power.

by from Tulsa, OK on July 14, 2017

This car meets all of my needs. The SX Turbo, Technology package with Infinity Sound, lots of power, and heated and cooled seats. Handles very well. The seats are a little firm, but the ride is very smooth with plenty of room and trunk space.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Kia Optima