2020 Kia Optima consumer reviews

$23,390 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Optima Kia
Explore the 2020 Kia Optima
Shop the 2020 Kia Optima

Wanted a good commuter car - that's what this is

Plenty of legroom (I'm 6'4"). Reasonably quick and good handling, of course it's not a sports car. Gas mileage 31-32 on my commute, 35-36 on the interstate at 75 mph. Probably the best value in this size class, I didn't see any need to pay the premium for a Honda or Toyota.

Most reliable car I've ever own and very comfortab

This car met every thing that i needed and i will recommend it to my friends. Very good car and very dependable. I love the it runs and very very smooth when driving.

My First Car And It Was Worth It!

Honestly I didn't want a kia optima but my budget could only afford it, 2016 kia optima was my first car and I loved it and saved me lots of money on gas a maintenance for 3 years.

this is a very reliable car.

comfortable lots of leg room and excellent gas mileage. We use this car for most of our long trips because of the comfort and mileage.

Most reliable I have owned

It is my first Time owning a Kia Optima,I think is comfortable,fast and most of all I love it!!kia ms are The best cat to own

Yes, Most comfortable and safe car I have owned.

This car meets my needs and more. The safety features are remarkable! The sales team are patient, really hassle free shopping. The overall experience , financing included great!

4.1

Great safety features

Very smooth ride, lots of standard safety features. Handles really well. Love the look of the Kia Optima . Color is nice need a panoramic sun roof would be perfect

Quality at Fair price.

This car looks great and is roomy for a mid-size sedan. The ride is smooth. Handling and gas mileage is good. The interior is set up well.

Great car

Bought this car for my daughter when her old car died and it meets all our needs. Very safe, drives well, great gas mileage and super cute body style. We are extremely satisfied with this unexpected purchase!

My third Kia and second Optima.

So glad to get the last Optima Son the last day of the month and at the end of the model year. I wanted this body style and not the new K5. The dealer did a great job of using the rebate on the car to get me into it and out of my 2016 Optima. I love that it has a long warranty, great luxe, and is very comfortable and the technology is awesome with the Apple CarPlay, etc.