2017 Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Optima Plug-In Hybrid Kia
Explore the 2017 Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid
Shop the 2017 Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid

Superb Car

Car is awesome! Bought a barely driven 2018 model, and it is by far the best car ive ever had. Roomy, lots of advanced features to use, easy, smooth and exellent handling. Only thing I could wish in this one is a tiny bit quicker acceleration, theres a splitsecond pause before 1 and second gear, but its tiny details only and it is quick and feels powerful.. I personally love the look and think it stands out. It has a luxurious feeling to it, the handling is very responsive. Beautiful details both inside and out. Uses very little fuel and can go quite a distance on electricity alone. Its a thrill to drive it every morning, Love it

Great car!

This is a good looking hybrid plug in car with loads of features that come standard. It's comfortable and gets great gas mileage. Love this car.

4.3

Great on mileage

I love the car but have had a few issues. 1. The backup camera doesn?t always shut off or turn on when it should 2. My coast light comes on intermittently 3. My heat doesn?t always work Taking it in for these issues. Otherwise, the car performs well and after 5000 miles and only 5 tanks of gas- I?d say it?s well worth a few headaches. I owned the 4 cylinder Optima prior and comparatively- this is way better!

Free charging stations!

My Kia Optima plug-in is beautiful, comfortable, handles very well, and barely uses any fuel - what more could one want in a car? Oh yeah - free charging stations in primo parking spaces! It's been fun to discover free charging stations with the Kia's charging station finder function - so far, Santa Cruz CA is my favorite. It has a couple free charging stations right downtown next to shopping, restaurants, etc. It makes my day to drive down there on the battery, plug it in, go to the beach or take a hike, and then drive back home on the battery. Who needs fossil fuels?

4.1

My Kia Optima

I love the vehicle, but to be honest, i have to take it in already. The gas gauge works when it wants, and when i brake, it makes noise. The car is a dream come true for me. It has everything i've ever wanted in a car. Except it doesn't have a cd/dvd in it. And i hope when i take it in, they get all the kinks out of it.

Best Car Ever hybrid plug in a must

Its an excellent vehicle so glad I chose it. Helps me in commuting everyday to and from Chino to LA

Most reliable and fuel efficient car I?ve owned

This car met all of my needs as far as fuel effiencyband comfort. I drive a lot so the fuel efficiency on this car is second to none. Lots of space and leg room too!

My DREAM Car!

This car has every conceivable convenience and gadget--except an espresso machine. I'm currently getting 100 mpg and ABSOLUTELY LOVE everything about the car! This is my 3rd KIA Optima in a row--first was gas; second was hybrid; and this one, plug-in hybrid. They keep setting the bar higher and higher.

Awesome

Gasoline is the best. I love the sporty look. This is our (8th Kia Optima. Our first optima plugin. We will continue to shop at Kia Clarksville Indiana.

1000 miles on my first tank of gas

who knew I could get 1000 miles on my first tank of gas. What a pipe dream I thought that was. Then on top of that it is a luxury car and mid range prices, leather interior, amazing sound system, and safety features that practically drive the car. Go for it, if you can find one!