2014 Kia Rio

Great little car

by from Washington on July 22, 2016

OK start with specs 2014 lx. AC, PW, PL, xm radio, and automatic. 1.6 GDI with active eco. LOVE the car. At first I was worried about acceleration, however if I want to pass someone there's no issues in manual mode. Using auto mode it has a wee bit of drag, but not horrible. My average highway MPG is 46, my in town mpg avg is 32. I decided to give Kia a try I'm at 40,000 miles and no problems to date. Our 2013 Chevy cruse was chronically in the shop which allowed for the inquiry into imports. KIA has really stepped up to make a good running product. I also have three kids in car seats which fit perfect in the Rio. So for value, quality, and performance I will never own a domestic again. KIA all the way. Maitance is also very affordable considering the warranty you get with the car.

My Rio

by from Graham, Missouri on October 26, 2014

. I love my new Rio! I can ride in comfort, which is so important to me. I did not know anything about the Rio's before test driving so when I returned back to the lot I got out telling the sales person that I really liked this one and wanted to know more about it. I especially like the fuel injection how they set it up there is no waste along with the eco drive it is going to be a wonderful vehicle for me and my family. Would like to say that my sales person was great in educating me as well the patients it took to go through the car thoroughly.

Great little car.

by from Columbus O-H-I-O!!!!! on November 24, 2014

Excellent. I have had my Rio for 6 months and I enjoy it everyday. I have a 2014 Rio GDI EX. It came fully loaded for a reasonable price. I recommend turning the ECO setting off when getting on the freeway or when quick acceleration is needed. GDI engines run at high RPMs and HOT so I also recommend oil changes at 2500-3500 miles, and using a synthetic oil or blend would be best. This is an excellent "first timers", older drivers or second car for any family.

This car is great

by from Salt Lake City, UT on December 29, 2014

I bought this car three weeks ago. it is awesome. It drives really well in the snow.It looks great. It is my first car. So excited to have it and the salesman was great. I would recommend this car if you are looking for something that is reliable and gets great gas mileage. Thanks.

First Car

by from on March 6, 2017

Very reliable first car, worth every penny. Not huge but definitely has enough space for everything. Handles great and has some great features. Overall beautiful car.

nice car

by from Bob bell kia on May 8, 2014

Bob Bell kia in Glen Burnie MD. No deal on the car overpaid about $2,500. Better car if the price was lower.

Good car for the value

by from orlando on March 27, 2017

I buy the 2014 kia rio used in 2017 whit 54k miles so far so good, good millage for the galon around 27 to 30 avarage for me , the only think that i don't like is the small back seat area other than that is a good car , it move fast when you ask for it will response fast , well overall is i will recommend this car for a first buyer whit a small budget to go it will surprise you!

My Kia Rio

by from Nigeria on December 12, 2014

I have been using my Car Rio for months now and I tell you I dont want to drive my old car again. It is a manual transmission and the six speed gear system is another "cool" to the engine. It however consumes fuel more than I ever thought.

Great economical car

by from Santa Cruz ca on April 23, 2014

This is a great car...out the door for 16k on the base model....w. 2000 miles so far it's a solid, great car.

Air con a pain

by from Devon on October 15, 2014

My Kia Rio is ok but not a patch on the kia ceed. The Rios a/c keeps cutting in when I want the heater on, it wont stop cutting in, its a bad design. Also there is no way you get the mileage of around 70m.p.g its 60m.p.g , for a small car that's not great. I will be changing it.

Similar Models