2007 Rio5

2007 Kia Rio5

2007 Kia Rio5

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 2007 Kia Rio5?

Fully loaded for an amazing price!

by Wickedlmw from Regina,Sk,Canada on Thu Apr 10 2008

I love my Kia Rio5. Got an amazing deal and far better then anything else within my price range and I test drove plenty! Have not had any major rpoblems, upgrades, etc. I would recommend anyone to try a test drive before you knock it. I didn't even think of Kia, then it was recommended to me by a family memeber and I am so glad i went for that test drive. Compared to the Dodge magnum, chevy optra, huyandai that i test drove this was by far the best and the best deal as well. It is also rommier then it looks, we sleep in the back when we go camping! and 50mpg on the highway (and yes in my first 4 months it got very close to that!) is something you can';t pass up with fuel prices rising! go test drive.

Great Car For Students

by Spjutster from on Thu Nov 26 2009

As a college student, this car is great! It's fuel economy is really nice and it drives nicely. The back seat is a bit cramped if you have four adults on a long trip, but if there are only two of you, that's no problem. The cargo area is sufficient for day to day activities. The interior design is really good looking - when I have taken it for oil changes everyone always comments on how much they like it.

Nice car

by Ken from Mooresville, NC on Sun Dec 02 2007

For the price the kia rio5 is a great car. It gets Great gas milage, and with gas prices only going up that was a HUGE plus to why I bought the kia. The seats tend to get a little hard during long trips, but nothing a quick pit stop doesnt cure. Good car, Great Price.

expected better

by Doughy from Timmins, Ontario on Sat Feb 24 2007

I bought the rio5- 2 weeks ago and currently have 7500km on it. I am in the courier business and all my mileage is highway. The current gas mileage is not good, in my opinion. Considering that all I do is highway miles, the 41 litres of gas to the 525 kilometers driven is unacceptable. I am told that as soon as it is broken in at 10,000km the gas mileage will get better. The car is a 5 speed manual tranny and I try to keep it at 100km/hr. My biggest peeve is that the car is not offered with cruise control. This is absolutely ridiculous, this day and age to not offer cruise control on a car. The car is fun to drive and does handle pretty well. The sterio is awesome, especially with an mp3 player hooked up to the USB port. If the fuel mileage gets better, I would definately recommend this car.

Does not recommend this car!!

mazda 626

by riffraf002 from Portland Maine on Wed Apr 18 2007

I like the hatchback for the money comes loaded for the price and runs on regular gas. Good city car or for work and hauling bags. Good bumper too bumper warranty.

Very good, worth for money

by AGanesh from New York on Mon Apr 03 2017

Car was as described. Best performance on MPG and also value for the money. I would definitely recommend to friends, family and colleague if I find the same type of car again.