2010 Kia Rondo consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Rondo Kia
Explore the 2010 Rondo Kia
Shop the 2010 Rondo Kia
4.3

So easy on the backside !!!!

pleased with performance and security in all functions,why was it discontinued ? If I lived long enough I would purchase another one. Easy exit and entrance.Thank you very much.

Fun little family car with lots of space!

Great cargo space, third row seats are awesome option, very efficient on gas. Repairs were rare and when there were necessary repairs, it was inexpensive. Small car with unexpected amount of cabin room.

Economical,roomy,well designed 2017 model

Well designed like the third row of seats. Could use a little more ground clearance.economical engine is quite peppy interior design is good and comfortable

Best Car I ever owned

This car never let me down. It has 7 seat capability and when not using those extra seats could fit 4 sets of golf clubs in it. Love the leg room and interior style. I recommend these cars to anyone.

Actually have a 2012 Kia great vehicle

This car meets all our needs as a family on 7 we make the lack of truck space work it?s great on gas no issues

We down sized

It is a very quiet smooth driving car with plenty of room. It has enough power to pass when you need it and is great in the city and on the highway. It is a little low so has a bit of a problem in deep snow

Good Inexpensive Car, Won't Turn Heads

I have owned a 2009 Rondo EX4 for about a year. It has 3 seats, leather. Pros: - Never had any problems with the car. - Fit and finish better than price would suggest - Depreciates quickly (great if buying, not so good if selling). - Comfortable. - Fairly quiet - Handles well - Good overall size. Bigger on inside than it looks. - 3rd seat OK for kids or small adults - Seat configurations very versatile. I have been able to carry things of all sizes and shapes. - Easy entry/exit (great for old guys like me) - Adequate power if carrying normal loads. Note: I think that older models (smaller 4) may need V6 - Uses regular gas. Cons: - Hard to find - Styling kind of bland, if that matters to you - Needs more room behind the 3rd seat (but fine on 2-seat model or if 3rd seat down). - Gas mileage is just OK (about 23 mpg overall) - Radio sound is only fair - Limited to class 1 hitch- limits towing ability. - Would like more instrumentation, such as compass, outside temperature, etc. Note that I have never driven in snow, so can't comment, but it is NOT 4WD.

4.0

Good little car

Rondo 2.4 good performance, gas mileage sensitive to load weight and speed. 3 adults & 75 mph mileage drops into the 20's. performs good in hill country. cruise control causes hard downshift when pulling hills. car has great storage in rear of van, drives and handles vg but does have serious blind spot when changing lanes or parking. Over all I do like this little van

4.0

Too Bad No More Rondos - I love mine!

After searching high and low for a low to the ground mini-SUV, I finally found one. I drove Toyotas and Nissans for years, but have been very pleased with my Rondo. What I like best is that it will haul a lot of stuff or people and the visibility is far better than the others that may have a more stylish exterior. I would buy another one in a minute. With seats folded down, there is a 5 foot long "bed". I towed a small trailer with no problem.

4.4

I have this car about one year...

I have a car KIA_RONDO almost one year..It is good for snow winter..and good for hot summer..just need extra winter tiers...for my family and for camp my car is great!!