2003 Kia Sedona consumer reviews

$19,975 starting MSRP
side view of 2003 Sedona Kia
Explore the 2003 Kia Sedona

Very reliable car!

This car has been nothing but great for me, and would be the same for anyone else! Great for daily driver or family! Good condition for age!

Even after 15 years + 210,000 miles I love my KIA

Bought this little van brand new off the lot. It was a good value $$-wise and after all this time, even with 2 newer vehicles to drive - I most often choose this van. It's got some age-related quirks at this point, but I don't hesitate to take in on short 50 mile road trips from time to time!!

Can't beat a Kia

Great value. This is my third kia. They are affordable and dependable. This one is no exception. It's very comfortable and spacious

Another great Kia

Great little van. This is my third Kia and I plan to keep buying them. Good price. Good performance and great versatility in a van

Nice family van

Reliable van very worth it............................:.?...........................................

3.4

It's a van?

As a people carrier this car does it job, it's not going to wow anyone with performance, the interior is comfortable and the 2nd row is pretty good with the captains chairs. Some issues, but it has 128k in miles and it's decent.

4.0

Good for family use or weekend projects

Seats are comfortable for long trips. Extra safety for those with car seats. Has good get-up- and go. Nice exterior body style and inside plenty of pockets, cup holders and storage. Can carry tons of groceries or supplies. Plenty of room to carry ladders, mulch, beach umbrellas, etc. Very reliable and maintenance costs have been reasonable.

Great used Vehicle

Over all this vehicle will serve my needs. This mini van is more compact inside, comfortable, rides nice. Great features, radio, small storage compartments. Good enough for my hobby equipment, biking & camping.

4.3

Worth Your Money

Power sunroof and leather... nice. Great pickup, handles great. Maintaining the vehicle is easy and inexpensive. Great buy for our family.

4.4

Excellent Family Vehicle for the Money

This van is perfect for anyone that's on a budget and wants comfort and reliability in a vehicle. Routine maintenance is fairly inexpensive.