Read or write a review.

4.3
Average based on 12 reviews

great value

by from Las Vegas, NV on July 22, 2011

The transmission gets really loud between 50 and 60 miles per hour, and then quiets down again. The engine itself is very quiet. The van drives very smoothly. Has more power than I expect. It could have had a few more amenities to make it nicer (like a jack for our mp3 players) but that is probably just our particular model. It has the stow and go seats in the last row, which adds extra room and is great for going grocery shopping. One thing, the radio turns off by istelf if you turn off the car, but the lights don't. So make sure you turn off the lights yourself, or you might waste the battery. Every car is different, but the one we got works great for our family. We are very satisfied with our purchase.

Great Van!

by from Philadelphia on May 24, 2007

Best van out there for the $$! Smooth ride, good handling, plenty of power for a 4600+ lb. vehicle. Tons of great features standard. Fuel economy is not great, but it is not horrible either. 24 highway, 17 city.(rush hour traffic around 13) Big engine, heavy van = moderate MPG. GREAT SAFETY FEATURES! I test drove the Japanese vans, and this one is just as good for a few thousand less. Van is to new to have any reliability issues.

great, cheap minivan

by from dallas, tx on July 12, 2007

i like the feature, price, safety, comfort. there are two things that i don't like in this van; firm steering wheel and gas mileage.

An Absolute Steal!!!

by from Akron, OH on June 11, 2016

Just purchased a gently used one owner 2007 Kia Sedona LX. This vehicle looks and drives almost like a new car. I drove a new 2016 fully loaded top of the line Sedona at the Cleveland Auto Show this past Feb. The 2007 that I bought has everything I want and lacks nothing that I need. Love the styling, peppy performance, interior, etc. You can get a genuine bargain on these because they do not keep their value as much as most other minivans.

Beware of This Vehicle . . . Unreliable !

by from Upstate NY on March 6, 2008

I purchased this vehicle new in May of 2007. Within four weeks the windshield wipers suddenly stopped working (in the rain of course). We took it into the dealer and a new motor was installed under warranty. Seven months later the exact same thing happened. When the car was eight months old, one of the power sliding doors began malfunctioning, resulting in the door flying open. We turned the power settings off, checked the tracks, manually closed the door and locked it, and even after being manually shut and locked, the door flew open while we were driving. This is bad news for a family with five small children. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE.

Great Van for the money

by from Virgina on November 3, 2007

I have owned a toyota van in the best and this van is just as nice if not netter than the toyota. You cannot go wrong for the money and pease of mind with the warranty/

Very pleased

by from Rockport, TX on February 15, 2011

The good: lots of room, great utility, zero problems, outstanding competitive price. The bad: 3K mi oil changes, dealer support more expensive than alternatives. There's another Kia in my future.

Bought Used - Very Pleased

by from New Hampshire on July 18, 2011

We bought this vehicle used in Novemember of 2010 with 36,000 miles on it. It was in excellent shape after we bought new tires. Some recall items and addressed but so far we are very pleased with it. The warranty is very good. Ride is comfortable and the power sliding doors are great!

Best Car I Have Ever Bought

by from Boston, MA on July 24, 2007

Love this vehicle. It delivers what it promises. It's like riding on air. I've been driving Subaru vehicles for 10 years but this one exceeds all that I valued in those cars.

Excellent value

by from arizona on May 31, 2007

We just purchased a Sedona to accomodate our growing family. The vehicle is an excellent value and has among the best warranties and safety ratings in the business. It is particularly friendly for our two carseats and double stroller.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Kia Sedona