2008 Kia Sedona

Great daily workhorse

by from Glendale, AZ on August 29, 2017

This mini van was bought new by us, in 2008. We have driven it everyday since, with the exception of a recent repair that was needed. This car has hauled everyone from babies, to elderly grandma's, to football playing teenagers, sports equipment, and many many grocery trips. It is comfortable, reliable, and the air is ice cold and powerful. We've loved our Kia dearly. Still running strong after 125k miles!

2008 Kia Sedona LX

by on August 10, 2017

Price is good after check different models and side of mini vans, I check how much was the parts to replace in is very cheap.

Great value

by from Glade Hill,Va on July 27, 2017

This van is absolutely a must if your in the market for a van. Bought it used and I'm going to buy another one as soon as my budget allows. Vehicle has all extras including monitors for the kids with headphones, heated seats, all extras. Gas mileage is excellent in the city and on the highway. Enough room for six and room left. Easy very comfortable traveling and relaxed. I can't say enough good about this vehicle. I would suggest everyone try one. If you're in the market for a van or not I greatly suggest you go and test drive one. I was never a van guy until my wife wanted one and now you can't get me out of it. Very sporty. Great all around. Please try one out

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Rugged, dependable and versatile. A great value.

by from Phoenix on July 16, 2017

I have 127K miles on this van and it is still going strong. The only major service work performed was replacing the rear brake pads and routine fluid and filter changes. I've never owned a vehicle that required less service and I've owned almost 90 vehicles. Highly recommended, especially used because they are such a great value.

Used minivan

by from Reading Pa on June 25, 2017

I always used cars. Com for all my purchase you don't be desapointed you get mile, distance price in same app

Very reliable

by from Ithaca ny on April 29, 2017

I have 2008 kia sedona it runs great. it now has 225,000 and climbing. All highway miles NY to Atlanta monthly .I definitely recommend if you need a van to put moors on. Thx

Love my 06' Kia Sedona!

by from Richmond, VA on June 18, 2014

My red mini van now has 224,000 miles on it! I bought it used. It is a taxi! When I go long distance, most of the time people fall asleep, it is so quiet and smooth riding! I have never had the engine or transmission changed! The only real trouble has been head lights blowing every three months, and the sway bar links and struts have to be changed every year, also had a hard time getting good break pads, that work on this van! But I do a lot of driving! Over 70,000 a year. I love the fold down seats in the back, helps with large luggage. The paint has held up, except the very rear near the wiper is now peeling some! I get car washes very often to keep my taxi clean! I am in the process of now looking for another used Kia!

On the road

by from New Jersey on November 23, 2013

I have 208 sodona so far it's been a good car I do a lot of travail up and down from N.J. TO NY AND MANY PLACES. SO I PUT A CAR THRUGHT IS PACES

Can't beat the value or the sportiness

by from Baton Rouge, LA on August 5, 2011

Three years ago, my wife and I bought a 2008 Kia Sedona for half as much as the competition and we absolutely love it! Also, what the others offer in slight perks and technology, the Kia makes up for in gas mileage, power, and exterior appearance. Performs like a coupe, rides like an SUV, and hauls kids like a "Grocery Getter" should. For the money, there is no mini van that can touch the Sedona.

Good as Sienna/Odyssey but lower cost, better wrty

by from Columbia, MD on March 28, 2011

I bought a 2008 Sedona LX in early 2009 taking advantage of great sales incentives at that time. This vehicle replaced a 2000 Toyota Sienna whose engine and transmission had both failed and had to be replaced...this made the 10/100K warranty of the Kia seem very attractive...if Honda and Toyota have such confidence in their quality, why not match Kia's warranty? The price, warranty, and safety ratings made me pick the Sedona. I read consumer reports and their less-than-stellar reliability ratings for the Sedona worried me, but after more than two years, I've had zero problems with it. I wasn't looking for style or sports-car-like handling, but that said, it looks nice (for a minivan), it is extremely peppy, handles well, has a very flexible interior; it seems to offer everything the Honda and Toyota vehicles do but at a much lower price and with a much better warranty. It is a great vehicle for hauling kids, mulch, project materials, etc. I like it so much that when it was time to replace our 2001 Lexus RX300, we chose the Kia Sorento as our next SUV...so go Kia!

Our Expert Review: 2008 Kia Sedona