2014 Sedona

2014 Kia Sedona

2014 Kia Sedona

4.2

Have You Driven the 2014 Kia Sedona?

Sedona Van best value out there

by Kansas HR from Kansas on Fri Jan 22 2016

This is a our second Kia Sedona. The first was a 2008 that we traded in. The first one ran great but at 165,000 miles it was starting to show its age and the suspension was getting a little soft. But in all those miles outright repairs were less than $600 total - not bad for a "cheap" vehicle. It made my newer and more expensive Jeep look like an expensive mistake.... The 2014 was purchased used with only 20,000 miles and was driven by a "little old lady". Given the condition I believe it (and the title information). While plain compared to the MUCH higher priced Toyota or Honda the "old style" Sedona is a huge value. It does have back up sensors and a rear camera, a good sounding stereo system with Bluetooth. Excellent acceleration for such a large vehicle. My only complaint is I find the front seats lacking in leg room - not an issue for my 5'5" wife.

On the road

by Franco Di Barri from Colorado on Thu Oct 16 2014

Just retired, had to drive across country with some valued possessions and our dog, reasonable price, loaded with options and comfort features, drove great, on the road was perfect with plenty of power. In town it is a golfer's friend and wife loves it for picnics and local driving, shopping,etc. Went from Pilot to Sedona and not disappointed at all. Great vehicle spending a day at the beach as well. Pretty colors and totally loaded features make it easy to like.

Watch out for compressor otherwise nice vehicle

by Mullikin from Piqua Ohio on Mon Mar 16 2015

Air conditioning compressor/defroster have gone out twice now in just over a year. While covered under warranty Kia does not provide loaner vehicles so this costs the consumer money on rental cars each time there are mechanical issues. Quite frustrating but our salesman has provided us one loaner, I can only hope he will again as this is our only vehicle and it costs me time off work without my van. Also the fuel injectors are noisy was told this is normal and to use Chevron fuel conditioner to help reduce the noise. A bit concerning

Simple design unlike others that look like a box!

by Al from Elk Grove, CA on Fri Feb 21 2014

Love the simple exterior design of Sedona. I hate looking on others that look like a box of loaf of bread! Also, those hideous front and rear lights, Ugly! The rounded corners on the outside and simple design cockpit made my wife and I decided to get this van and very happy with its performance and style. Great value too!

Owned 2006 and 2011 Sedona

by Never wanted a minivan from Bradenton Fl on Tue May 19 2015

Bought a 2006 Sedona put 105000 miles without any problems (2 recalls) had 2 minor complaints about the 2006 Turning radius and 3rd row seating (to hard to move in and out) Came time to trade in the 2006 Test drove the a new 2011 better gas mileage wonderful turning radius fold away 3rd row seats Now the 2011 has 80000 miles with no problems I have recommended this minivan many times But it comes with a warning If you plan on trading in every year or two the deprecation is horrible (due to the warranty) If you want a great Minivan to put 100000+ miles this is it

Last car i'll buy

by Old Curmudgeon from Pueblo, CO on Sun Aug 10 2014

Right time, right price, excellent dealer. Good sized van for seven, Comfortable captains chairs for middle row. Fold down third row.

Great Versatility

by leggz from ASHEVILLE, NC on Mon Jun 19 2017

This vehicle meet our needs plus some! used it for UBER, haul stuff, trips you name it. Put 114k miles in 3 years. Nice inside, loved that we could lay down flat the 3rd row and take out the two middle seats. Side doors on both sides AND the windows open! NOW the problem...a 24,000 vehicle as a trade in is only called at MOST 6,000!!!! You add in the mileage and some damage I couldn't get more than 3k trade in and still owe 12k. That is some BAD depreciation.

My first Mini Van

by islandqueenie from Rhode Island on Sun May 21 2017

Its my first van and it fits my family needs however i dont like the fact the brakes make noise and i was told that a Kia thing from my dealer also the A/C doesnt work to my liking but again that a Kia thing per my dealer. I brought my van in May 2016 @ 10k miles and now at 26k i am told i need tires not one but 4 tires i would of thought i wouldnt need them for many more miles on my car but i guess it another Kia thing. My family members do have Kia cars and mechanically they do seem like solid vehicles but time will tell.

Does not recommend this car!!

I absolutely adore this car

by Callaghansmom from Rochester, NY on Sat Jun 02 2018

It?s my 2nd Sedona. I?ll stick with them!!! Smooth drive. Exceptionally reliable. I drive it daily, family vacations, etc... I love the style, leather interior, moon roof. Very happy with it.

Not so happy

by 7500 from Kansas on Mon Jun 09 2014

Car failed at moving forward at 7500 miles. Made a mistake of buying from out of town. The roadside service only pays one way. No car to drive without paying rental fee. 2 days repair made, cost me to go pick-up. 2500 miles later same problem again. dealer cannot work on it because I pulled the battery cable to reset the PCM code so my wife could drive the car. I am still trying to contact KIA to see what the warranty is for. We bought a KIA because of the company's claim of good vehicle. We rely on a car because we live in the country.

1 2 3