Skip to main content

Explore the 2017 Kia Sedona
Shop the 2017 Kia Sedona
1.0

Junk engines. Stay away.

Bought June 2017 new. By February 2023 it was sold for parts at 120,000 miles. Engine bearings wore out. New motor was going to cost $10K. I took $2K from the scrapyard after paying $400 to get it towed to the dealership. Stay away from KIA. Junk. Don’t be fooled by the interior or Features. They have terrible engines.

Buying it fixed up has been more than fine!

We got a used Sedona and have loved it! We don’t regret it one bit after these few years we’ve had it so far. Even with the few dings from the previous accident, with the work done correctly this feels like a brand new van!

4.0

EX Version Review After 5 Years of Ownership

I bought the EX-version new from the dealership. The vehicle is great to this point. The driver's seat hits the back of my legs, and I am unable to adjust it to my liking. My legs get tired because of this. (I am 5'8) Recently, some of the parts have started falling off. Rubber stops on the lift gate and some plastic on the sliding door which I find concerning. I have 45,000 miles on the car. Around the city, I get about 17 to 19 MPG but full highway driving (California to Pennsylvania) I got nearly 28 MPG! Overall, the vehicle is pretty good, and I recommend it, however, I am concerned with what it will be when I reach 100,000. I am a little apprehensive about keeping it beyond 100,000 miles as opposed to my other vehicle, a Toyota.

100% reliability

Excellent vehicle. I have XLE version with 56k. I follow the maintenance standards and I have not had the slightest problem. I have traveled all over the east coast of the USA; from Chicago to Florida and from New York to Texas. Just for a technological update, I already want to change it for the new Carnival in its best version. I love Kia

Outstanding vehicle!

From the styling and comfort to the performance and handling this is by far the best minivan we have owned. Reliability is virtually 100% after almost 50K miles.

My first dealership car!

It has plenty of leg room and head room. It has a backup camera, the ride is so smooth and the engine is so quiet when I stop I almost forget that it's turned on!!! I'm still learning what I can do with it, for ex: sync my phone and my music to the car never had a car that I could do that in before!!!

The best van for the money, hands-down!

We recently upgraded to a 2017 Kia Sedona from a 2007 Hyundai Entourage (which is essentially the older model of the same van) and have been very impressed with the upgrades. There seems to be more space and I like the middle console. We never had any issues with our previous van and haven't had any with this one either. It's a very reliable model and one of the least expensive vans on the market.

Most spacious for all family needs.

This car is honestly the best for a family vehicle. So much space and leg room. The bucket seats are extremely comfortable. Love the buttons to open and close doors and the Apple car play was a real winner!

I’m very please with the car performance and ha

This car mets all ours needs , very comfortable, and drive very well, a lot of space and storage , my wife and girls are very happy with the purchase

Most reliable car I've owned. Love it

The car meet all my need, i love this car, very comfortable. Cozy if I have the chance I will buy it again. But now i will love to have the new model they just come out 2021. I love that one.