Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2021 Kia Seltos
Shop the 2021 Kia Seltos

Such a great crossover!!

I just purchased one yesterday!! I must say I’m quite impressed with this I can’t believe I’m going to say this but I’ve always driven a Jeep wrangler well it’s time for something new and this has been so perfect for me I absolutely love it 😍

Best auto to buy.

We leased the car in November, 2020. My wife drove to Massachusetts several times during the next 5 months. Got great gas mileage and handled excellent. We're so happy with the car, we're buying out the lease. I'm 6'5" and have minimal problems getting in and out. I also use a rollator, and have adequate room to transport it in the rear storage area. This is our 5th Kia and have never had any major problems with the brand. Great car for the price.

Best cross over

Save money on gas. 2 week on a tank of gas Get up and go. The kia dealership has a great team. Best warranty ever

nice car

handles extremely well. great on fuel. quiet and love the interior. Lots of room. Climbs hills with ease. All instruments are easy to reach. Just what I wanted.

3.0

I have lost my faith with Kia

I have mixed feelings about my 2021 Seltos. I loved the way it looked and drives great. I bought it April 2021 and a few months ago the check engine light was blinking while I was driving on the freeway. It was not overheating and no sounds or issues. I called the dealership and they said bring it in right away. They kept it for a couple weeks and they couldn't find anything wrong with it, cleared the light and gave it back to me. A couple weeks later it happened again, exactly the same. I was frustrated and had a lot going on so I had the light cleared and kept driving it. I told the dealership I had it cleared and would call them if it came back on and guess what...a few weeks later it came back on, exactly the same thing. It's been with the dealership now for about 4 weeks. First, after having it for 2 weeks they said it was the pistons and a specialist would fix it. Then a week later they said they will order another engine and it would take 3-5 weeks to get it back to me. All this time no loaner, thankfully my in-laws have an extra car they were kind enough to let me borrow. I called today to find out if they received the "new engine" and I found out it's not a totally new engine. It's an already existing block and they ordered all new parts. I have had enough and now I want to sell it. Let's see how much BS they give me. I have lost my faith in Kia. I previously owned a 2010 Kia Optima and had no issues. My daughter still drives it. Wish I could say the same about my Seltos. I miss my Seltos but definitely ready to sell and definitely won't buy another Kia, EVER!

1.0

BUYER BEWARE

I have a brand new 2021 Kia it’s Seltos S with 19,700 miles. I’ve had the oil changed four times the engine needs replaced because there is sludge Kia will not pay for it. They said the vehicle was not taken care of even though I have receipts.

1.0

Differencial problems on a like new car.

This car is 2years old with 120000 miles. The car is undriveable and unsafe. The differential is defective. Makes loud noises.I was told by my dealership it would be a month (December 7th )before they could look at it. They told me call around maybe l would get lucky. .

4.0

Rating uncomfortable/ driver seat/ recalls/interio

Gas mileage, style very nice, seats are uncomfortable cause glute pain/leg pain, lower back fits uncomfortable driver seat heighten needs to be higher. For people who are vertically challenged. Great car for traveling/ vacation/fun to drive/passenger seat warning goes off when it feels like it

2.0

power Tran not transferred with transfer of owners

My uncle bought me a 2020 Kia as a gift. He left it in his name for three months so he could get some more n͏e͏t back. The 60,000 mile 6 year Warrenty transferred to my name when he put the car in my name but the 100,000 mile power Tran did not. My car is 2 yrs old and I’m having power tran Pro͏b͏lems. They never mentioned that you had to request the power Tran Warrenty didn’t automatically transfer. Now I have no power Tran coverage because I’ve been told that since my uncle didn’t tell Kia to transfer the power Tran before he put it in my name they’re saying it can’t be transferred. We just assumed all warranties would transfer. I believe they should have mentioned it when we transferred the car into my name. I think this is like a scam so that Kia doesn’t have to fix cars that have power Tran problems after the car is transferred to someone else. Now they’re telling me that there’s nothing I can do to get my car fixed. I had problem with the car for a while. For the car to be a 2020 I think this is rediculouse. If anyone has had this problem of them not transferring the power Tran Warrenty please write a review about Kia. They’re scamming people out of the power Tran Warrenty.

Kia Seltos SX is a hit!

I purchased my Kia Seltos SX in Feb of 2020. I have since put 82,000 miles on it, and never had an issue. This is my work vehicle, hence the high mileage. We loved our Telluride so much, that I traded my Honda in for it. This has been one of the best vehicles I have owned. I have had zero issues. I average 32-34mph when my average speeds are 55-65. It handles very well, unlike most suv's, and the turbo gets up and going very quickly. Using applecar play and the head unit for my waze is something I can't do without now. The only thing I wish they would add to this car is ventilated seats. Other than that, this Kia is a hit.