2021 Kia Seltos consumer reviews

$21,990–$25,590 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Seltos Kia
Explore the 2021 Seltos Kia
Shop the 2021 Seltos Kia

the car is great and fun to drive

The car over all is great no problem. The color is nice Blue. And it has lots of power when you need it. And the car look great.

Sweet ride!

Smaller SUV, but rides so nicely, very economical, makes me feel safe. Nice interior design and very sporty exterior design. Very happy and satisfied with my purchase.

The car I liked

This car meets all my needs I love it the body style was the key to the reason why I choose the Seltos the color black is a beauty

Just purchased nearly new 2021 Kia Seltos.

Very nice looking car. Leg room seems better for passenger than driver. No complaints on how the turbo or transmission work. All good. Love the car I've only had 2 days. Very numerous safety features will actuallly help me become a better driver. I won't be riding the left or right sides of the lane anymore because of the lane assist, and I can easily learn how to drive in the center of the lane by using it. Love the blind side monitoring that actually beeps at you if you are about to make a mistake. Like also the cross traffic alert when reversing. This is the safest vehicle I have ever owned, by far.

I feel so safe and luxurious in this car!!!

The comfort of this car is incomparable! I am so blessed to have such a safe, comfortable, reliable, and a beautiful car! I don’t think I’d ever go back!

Very well made vehicle alot of options .

Plenty of legroom for a small CUV good power in the non turbo version and alot of cargo room for a small vehicle . AWD standard in the lower model plenty of visibility and confortable on long drives .

Most reliable car I've owned

This car meets all the needs of my family and it rides and drives amazing!! This automobile is definitely worth buying!! I couldn't be any happier!!

I've only had the car one week.

The car has a lot of features, it's kind of overwhelming at first but Kia has a lot of videos to explain all the features.

4.3

Good car with problems

Brand New 2021 with paint issues that the dealer at Laurel Ford Lincoln will not address. Have been ignored since November 2020 when I bought it. I keep getting put off as if it is not important and treated as if the factory defect in the paint is my fault. Otherwise the car is good.

Very reliable

Car all and beyond very reliable transportation and most of all space room to travel shopping sports gear with the children games and there team