2021 Kia Seltos consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Seltos Kia
Explore the 2021 Kia Seltos
Shop the 2021 Kia Seltos

Kia Seltos SX is a hit!

I purchased my Kia Seltos SX in Feb of 2020. I have since put 82,000 miles on it, and never had an issue. This is my work vehicle, hence the high mileage. We loved our Telluride so much, that I traded my Honda in for it. This has been one of the best vehicles I have owned. I have had zero issues. I average 32-34mph when my average speeds are 55-65. It handles very well, unlike most suv's, and the turbo gets up and going very quickly. Using applecar play and the head unit for my waze is something I can't do without now. The only thing I wish they would add to this car is ventilated seats. Other than that, this Kia is a hit.

2.3

Disappointed

I've had 3 issues with my 2021 seltos, the first was when I was in Florida visiting my mom, had approximately 3 thousand miles on it, the fuel light indicator was on, they said it was a fuel sensor, took 3 weeks to fix, second time ,same fuel light indicator was on again, had approximately 5 thousand miles on, had it towed to kia dealerships I purchased it from, they said it was rodent damage and took another 3 weeks to fix, meanwhile neither time was I offered a loaner car or rental vehicle. Now I have almost 8 thousand miles and again another issue my car has been at the kia dealership (Bergey kia in Larksville Pa) going into 5 weeks, they dont call with updates, when I do get to speak with them, they are rude, actually told me I should take my car to another dealership. I had to rent a car with my money and kia consumer affairs said it would take up to 45 days to get reimbursed. This has been a nightmare almost from the beginning. I love the car looks, and performance, but I NEED A RELIABLE CAR. so disappointed I bought this vehicle. 😡😭😏

2022 KIA SELTOS dash issues / sudden acceleration

Three times upon starting in cold weather, and now while driving in warm weather, all the dash lights, tach, speedometer, guages, collision avoidance etc -- all go to zero and all the warning lights come on - with engine still running, going down the interstate! Then it came back and went out intermittently a bunch of times. Heater fan was about the only thing (besides engine) still working. A then couple times it surged - accelerated suddenly without cruise control on. We took a couple videos and sent them to KIA service. Car is at dealer, we'll see how it goes -- Will KIA keep their promises and stand behind our one-month-old 2022 Seltos?

Seltos is a great choice

We love our 2022 Seltos. It's stylish from every angle. Visibility can't be beat, the dash and display are well-designed. The nav and lane assist make highway driving a breeze. Can't say enough about this Kia!

2021 Seltos SX Turbo

I have the top of the line model and I couldn't be happier. It's a real little beast in the snow. It beats my Jeep hands down. So many great features and safety functions. The only drawback I can truly say is the front collision sensor doesn't work too well when driving in heavy snow or slush. I also wish I could play CD's and I would suggest heated steering wheel. Other than those, I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a small SUV with power, comfort and safety. Also, because of the safety features, my insurance drop like a stone!!!

2021 kia seltos

Great vehicle, no complaint, best warranty out there,good performance, nice features, safety ,compact color selection are nice,interior nice features, exterior is great,handed great, great on gas....100%recommended

the car is great and fun to drive

The car over all is great no problem. The color is nice Blue. And it has lots of power when you need it. And the car look great.

Sweet ride!

Smaller SUV, but rides so nicely, very economical, makes me feel safe. Nice interior design and very sporty exterior design. Very happy and satisfied with my purchase.

The car I liked

This car meets all my needs I love it the body style was the key to the reason why I choose the Seltos the color black is a beauty

Just purchased nearly new 2021 Kia Seltos.

Very nice looking car. Leg room seems better for passenger than driver. No complaints on how the turbo or transmission work. All good. Love the car I've only had 2 days. Very numerous safety features will actuallly help me become a better driver. I won't be riding the left or right sides of the lane anymore because of the lane assist, and I can easily learn how to drive in the center of the lane by using it. Love the blind side monitoring that actually beeps at you if you are about to make a mistake. Like also the cross traffic alert when reversing. This is the safest vehicle I have ever owned, by far.