1998 Kia Sephia Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1998 Kia Sephia
3.0
Average based on 3 reviews

Would rate it with an Accord

by from Rochester, NY on August 22, 2006

A very safe an well put together vehicle, I was surprised as to how tight the whole thing was. I thought it would be a tin can, but have been totally blown away at the handling, the smoothness of the ride, and the gas mileage. The only problem is the locks freeze up in the bvery cold weather. Other than that, it is a remarkable car.

Very unhappy

by from Mansfield, Ohio on June 8, 2006

This car has expensive parts. Labor is expensive. No room inside. Everytime you turn around, something breaks. Has nice power, hit the gas and blow everyone away when the light turns green.

Love at first sight and drive!

by from Indianapolis, IN on February 4, 2013

I love this car! I actually own one and yes it might breakdown a few times but if you know the right people and know hoe to get the cheapest parts, fixing it will not be as expensive as buying a brand new KIA Soul (which has absolutely no space inside). I've owned this car for a long time and It has never failed me when I need it the most. Over all I give this lil' bug 5*'s!