2005 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2005 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2005 Sorento Kia
Shop the 2005 Sorento Kia
1.6

Most unreliable car I ever owned

This vehicle looked good in side and out and was comfortable. Mechanically, Problem after problem. Will never by anything else there. Great service at first but nasty when we addressed the problems.

Very reliable and roomy vehicle

This car met all of my needs, and allowed me to move across the country with a large carload of stuff! Great for adventures, I enjoy lugging kayaks and paddleboards around on the roof rack. Also enjoy the tow hitch for carrying my bikes around. Very reliable, and the turbo boost is great for speeding around slow cars when passing.

4.3

Awesome used suv

Bought this used 2005 Sorento stick shift 4 wd with 205,000 miles and it’s great. It has dents and some dings but this thing is solid, at idle and up to 50 it’s quiet above that the motor sounds a bit loud. Everything works in this, I paid $1800, I used to have $1000 a month truck payments now I don’t. Saving money

4.4

Bought it for short term, kept it for a lot longer

I bought this car for a steal, made a few repairs and upgrades, and just love driving it! I was surprised I liked it so much. It's roomy, the leather is amazing, especially with heated seats! Huge sunroof, decent gas mileage. It looks better than most SUVs and crossovers of the same year. I would definitely buy another Sorento.

4.0

Great car for the money

Roomy, reliable, great SUV for the money. Have one over 10 years now and going strong. Highly recommended SUV. The newer Sorento models look smaller compared to this one.

Never had a problem

Best car I've ever owned. I've had it for 11years now. Definitely buying a new one. Looking to get a car as opposed to an suv

4.3

Great alternative to a pricey UTV

Vehicle is a great valve, with exceptional power from the V-6 and a great 4WD system that make this Kia a capable off-road vehicle.

Think Kia, I do

I love my Sorento. It rides great. Comfort and storage are wonderful. It is everything and more that I wanted in a car.

2.8

Most recent car I went to look at to test drive.

I went to Balise to look and test drive the Kia. When the man at Balise start the car it had a knocking sound coming from it I only got a chance to look in it cause I don't think it was drivable. Nice car inside and out but needs fixing.

Most reliable car I?ve owned

Great gas mileage and interior/exterior is beautiful. It?s been extremely great and reliable mechanically and I love it!!