2016 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2016 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2016 Kia Sorento
3.0

White paint above windshield and hood needs to be

Need to recall the white paint. The paint above the front windshield and the hood. My daughter bought this vehicle new and a year later the paint above windshield came off and is rusting

DO NOT BUY THIS VEHICLE 🚜 YOU WILL REGRET IT

I bought this car and didn't know it was already using oil . 6 months ago the motor went out on me and I only had it for 6 months. I paid $10,000 for it... What a waste of money! It really discuss's me!

The Pendleton Family Experience

Great inventory and vehicles are very clean. The guys there were very helpful and knowledgeable. They let us look for as long as we wanted with no one looking over our shoulder and NO pressure. Getting financed was a breeze and took very little time. Thanks guys.

1.0

Beware of engine failure - Google it!!!!

Do not buy a Kia without googling engine failures. You will be screwed. I have a 2016 Kia Sorento and the engine failed. Wish I had done a simple google search. No help from Kia despite extending my warranty due to the engine failure class action suits. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT purchase a Kia or Hyundai

BEWARE ENGINE PROBLEMS‼️

My grandma bought this car 3 years ago with less that 100,000 miles on it. Here recently she had to put the car in the shop because of a problem with the oil, shortly after she got it back the engine blowed. KIA needs to recall this problem! Thankfully KIA has agreed to fix the car free of charge! Still this is unacceptable and needs to be talked about more!

Stay away from KIA

My son purchased this car used in Dec. had it less than a month and the engine needs replaced going to cost over 6,000. Kia has done nothing to help... he's only made two payments on it while the whole time it's been in the shop.

3.0

RECALL NEEDED!!!

THIS CAR HAS LET ME DOWN WITH GOOD MAINTENANCE UP AND I STILL END UP WITH A LOCKED ENGINE, COULD BE A BLOWN HEAD GASKET. BUT THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THIS VEHICLE IS CRAZY AND ON THE WAY TO RUDE!!!

1.0

Blown head gasket, engine needs to be replaced, s

86,000 miles and blown head gasket. NO loaner, no help with rental. Car has been down 2 months so far sitting at Napelton Kia in St. Peters Mo.

BEWARE KIA ENGINES

Blown engine with no warning except steam and antifreeze leaking seen many just like this in complaints exhausted gases leak into antifreeze . Over time causes blown head gasket but no lights or gauge said eng temp running hot! This needs to be a recall sooo many complaints on!

Kia stay away

Absolutely terrible this year alone my vehicle has spent a total of 3 months in the shop engine failure brakes and the latest abs module which alone has taken kia 2 weeks and they still couldn't figure it out had to take it to a outside mechanic to figure out the problem shame on you kia never again