2016 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2016 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2016 Kia Sorento
4.4

I have had good services.

It was good until today my oil light came on and I had plenty of oil in it and there's no reason why that should have happened

3.9

Love But Will Never Buy One Again-Motor Problems

I have a 2016 Kia Sorento bought new and I love it except the motor started using oil and Kia will not fix it, that is the wrong way to treat customers. They are aware the motors have this problem but then the test they do on them is screwed up and then you are told it does use oil but not excessive use so nothing they will do but when you have to add 9 quarts of oil between oil changings that is excessive to me. I traded in a 2014Kia Sorento for my 2016 because I loved my Kia Sorento but I will never buy another Kia period!

1.6

TICKING TIME BOMB

Avoid this vehicle at all costs. We purchased this vehicle in 2018 when reviews were Steller. As time went on more reviews have emerged of CATASTRONPHIC engine failures. To make matters worse, Kia has attempted to wash it's hands of this entirely leaving owners with a $10,000 repair bill. I expect this behavior from a sketchy used car dealer but it's from Kia Corporate. I'm not a Ford fan but even the Explorer wouldn't have had such an immense issue with an incredible "you're screwed" response. Horrible reliability save yourself from it.

3.3

Recall information needed , are Kia owners notifie

This 2016 Kia Sorento has engine problems, burning oil and engine misfiring and having to add oil every 200 miles also burning more gas per gallon..

Recomendado,suave al conducir es económico

Ea muy buen automóvil….recordado versátil tienen buen servicio en el país sus repuestos son baratos en mecánica súper muy cómodo y económico buena línea la del carro

Great Vehicle, except for the tailgate latch.

I did quite a bit of research prior to purchasing my Kia Sport Sorento. It has been everything the reviews state, the only issue is the latch on the tailgate. It sounds to be a common problem with Kia's from what I have been reading online. Note this, it can be quite expensive to repair depending on the overall issue.

Excellent on performance and maintenance.

Great and reliable with enough room for the grandkids car seats. Excellent handling in bad weather conditions. A wonderful drive on long trips. Trunk space is more than adequate for luggage.

4.4

Used car bought at Stewart KIA

I am very happy with this car. It has a panoramic top, with all the leg room and space. Very comfortable and hands free built it phone system. Just dissatisfied that it only came with the volt to remove the tire but missing all that you need to replace a flat. Would have been even better if it has a built in purse/bag holder. Best car I own so far.

3.0

Worst car ever owned!!

Bought this car off a 2 year lease with 40k miles. I had it less than 2 years and just replaced the engine for a $6500 price tag.

So much more than standard.

I almost bought a Honda Pilot but after seeing the Sorento it’s standard features were so much more for the same price. It was fun to buy and drive home in.