2016 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

$25,100 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2016 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2016 Kia Sorento

Recomendado,suave al conducir es económico

Ea muy buen automóvil….recordado versátil tienen buen servicio en el país sus repuestos son baratos en mecánica súper muy cómodo y económico buena línea la del carro

Great Vehicle, except for the tailgate latch.

I did quite a bit of research prior to purchasing my Kia Sport Sorento. It has been everything the reviews state, the only issue is the latch on the tailgate. It sounds to be a common problem with Kia's from what I have been reading online. Note this, it can be quite expensive to repair depending on the overall issue.

Excellent on performance and maintenance.

Great and reliable with enough room for the grandkids car seats. Excellent handling in bad weather conditions. A wonderful drive on long trips. Trunk space is more than adequate for luggage.

4.4

Used car bought at Stewart KIA

I am very happy with this car. It has a panoramic top, with all the leg room and space. Very comfortable and hands free built it phone system. Just dissatisfied that it only came with the volt to remove the tire but missing all that you need to replace a flat. Would have been even better if it has a built in purse/bag holder. Best car I own so far.

3.0

Worst car ever owned!!

Bought this car off a 2 year lease with 40k miles. I had it less than 2 years and just replaced the engine for a $6500 price tag.

So much more than standard.

I almost bought a Honda Pilot but after seeing the Sorento it’s standard features were so much more for the same price. It was fun to buy and drive home in.

It ranks right up there as one of the Best.

Plenty of leg and head room and awesome fuel mileage. It's a comfortable ride and drive. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone that's in the market for a car.

We love Kia. Our son started buying Kias years ago

Has plenty of leg room. Recently got a electric scooter lift for the back. Works great. Foyt we’ll own anything again other than Kia. Great car.

4.3

Didn't like the spare tire location

While I know the location of the spare tire is trivial, it was a game-changer for us. We owned a vehicle previously that had the spare tire underneath the vehicle rather than inside under the floor board of the trunk. Over time, the climate (Wisconsin in the winter) made access to the tire increasingly difficult. If it wasn't for that, we likely would have bought the Sorento. It had very good driving and riding comfort.

We love this car

It is an SUV that drives like a sedan. It seats 7 and is big enough to carry all of our toys. It has very nice finishes.