2016 Sorento

2016 Kia Sorento

2016 Kia Sorento

Have You Driven the 2016 Kia Sorento?

Most Reliable and Safest Car I've Owned

by Grandma Mobile from 77340 on Mon Dec 07 2015

I bought my Kia Sorento 2016 V6 to replace my old Kia Sorento 2004. This car really is durable and lasts a long time. It has amazing safety features. The blind spot sensor really keeps me focused when driving in heavy traffic. I won't put my grandkids in a car that is not safe and comfortable for them. This car fits the bill. There is plenty of room for all 5 grandkids and all their stuff. The ride is comfortable and the V6 has the power when you need to get up and go. This is my "dream" car and it suits the way I live. I have room for the stuff I get at garage sales and I can take all the kids for outings. Great car!

Elegance exemplified

by Rambo from Spokane on Thu Oct 29 2015

Looks like a beauty, drives like a beast!!! 290 ponies under the hood, with sexy and aggressive front grille, every car ahead of me moves away to give way for me. Stability amazing, traction control and AWD is like a dream. George Gee Kia also gave me a sweet deal. I switched from a 2014 Murano and do not regret it! Way to go Kia!!

Nicest SUV ever.

by Woody from Hilliard, OH on Tue Feb 02 2016

I just got the 2016 Kia Sorento and I love it. It is spacious on the inside and that 3rd row seating is great! The outside is really nice and it drives really smooth! You also can't beat that warranty... Dave Richter at Hatfield Kia saved me a lot of money compared to the other dealerships I shopped around at! I'm very happy with my new Kia!

had the car a week

by freshly retired from meadville,pa. on Mon Apr 20 2015

so far we love it. bought the v-6 and it has lots of power. comfortable seating. lots of rear seat leg room . quiet ride.

2016 Sorento transmission failure highly dangerous

by KIAPHOBIAN from Charleston, SC on Sun Dec 29 2019

Kia Sorento 4 cylinder has known issues dealers seem to be covering up. 1) My Kia suddenly "falls" out of gear into neutral when kicking into overdrive. If someone had been behind me when I switched lanes to pass when it happened the first time, I would be dead. I could not excellerate or switch to manual shift. I could only drift/brake to stop. The only way to fix it (temporarily) is to turn off engine and recrank it. It seems to happen more often on quick excelleration. The dealership said it just needed resetting, which they did a few times to no avail and replaced a mother board. It never went away completely. 2) When going down hill after climbing one, the RPMs spin way above normal 6500+ before it clunks loudly into correct gear. All kinds of excuses were made including my driving. I have driven everything from high performance to a Yugo, and none of them ever had problems this alarming. We parked this unsafe vehicle for 7 months until lease ran out and will not buy it now that lease has ended. It is a death trap. If this happened on an interstate, I doubt we'd be around to talk about it.

Does not recommend this car!!

Once a KIA always a KIA

by Bev from San Antonio Texas on Fri Aug 12 2016

I've only has my KIA for a month and love it. I have always own Ford cars, to try something new having me rethinking cars now. The only thing I would change about my car is the interior from black to a brighter color. Black is to hot for Texas. Bev

First time car buyer

by Jeovany from Oregon on Thu Aug 25 2016

I love my new sorento, it drives nice and its quiet, the design and style is clean and crisp, not too clutter on the dashboard, ample space, enough room for a comfortable ride. the seats could be improved though they sit a little to low, and it lacks enough lumbar support( I drive a base model ) ..and sometimes acceleration might be a little slow to respond, but other than that I'm in love with it

2011 EX

by Gary Tribe Fan from Valley City, Ohio on Mon Oct 24 2016

Purchased a 2011 EX in 2010, best vehicle I've owned....94K mi, and other than brakes and tires, have only replaced a front bushing... My next car will be another Sorrento without question...My only regret is I didn't get AWD....

2016 Kia Sorento SXL

by sorento fan from Dayton, Ohio on Tue Aug 22 2017

I bought used and have driven it for one month now. I also own a 2012 Sorento EX. The 2016 is on an entirely different and better level. It feels much larger inside. The fit and finish is excellent. The V6 engine is powerful and quick enough for me...an average guy. The Nav/radio screen is like having a "tablet" and is very easy to use. I commute 70 miles a day and the ride could not be better. Quiet and smooth with an excellent music system. Everyone that rides in this vehicle is amazed at how nice it is. I have had 4 Kia's and never any concerns. My vehicle does not have the "tech" package. I would purchase again without hesitation.

From Vacation to Every Day!

by Dodgenascarfan from Galloway Township,NJ on Sun Aug 13 2017

I was ready to get a Dodge Charger or Honda Accord after years of having a CR-V. Then we went on vacation and needed an SUV for the luggage and rented a Sorento. It drove like a car and was comfortable like one too. Gas mileage was comparable to my CR-V but had a third row of seats and was bigger. The 6 cylinder engine makes it easy to merge. The tech is great especially the lights that go off if you forget to turn them off yourself and my son loves that you can shuffle the music on your USB, Bluetooth a phone or go old school with a CD. So nice I changed for car to Kia when it came time to buy. Oh and I use the rear camera everyday I park at work. Only complaint I have is my model doesn't have an opening tailgate window, so you have to get creative with hauling lumber but I don't do that every day.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26

Our Take on the 2016 Kia Sorento

When shopping for a large family vehicle, you have more options than there are germs in a preschool classroom, from two- or three-row SUVs to what’s likely the subject of many marital counseling sessions: the love-it-or-hate-it minivan. Kia’s newest SUV blends attributes of all these with versatile seating for five or seven, a generous cargo area and plenty of creature comforts for carpooling, road trips and everything in between.

The 2016 Kia Sorento is an all-star family-hauler with standout styling and a comfortable, feature-filled cabin; pleasant road manners are marred by minor imperfections.

For 2016, the Sorento is bigger, has a revised control layout and a new, optional turbocharged... Read More