2014 Kia Soul

Surprisingly impressive

by from Salem, OR on September 6, 2017

Spacious, handled well, only "negative" is that they've discontinued putting CD players in the newer models.
Not Rated Reliability

Good size car

by from Newark nj on September 4, 2017

Its great just the right size comfortable love the sound quality the radio, Bluetooth so I can use my cell hands free. I save on gas very economical rides smooth. Very comfortable inside.

Fun to have SOUL!

by from Winnipeg on August 18, 2017

I love driving my Soul. Great space for car seats and lots of trunk space! Sharp looking on the road!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

best reliable car iv owned

by from UNION LAKE on August 17, 2017

this car met all my needs for going to work and back and driving family around. this is the best little car

Loved this car!

by from Ashland, Missouri on August 17, 2017

Very fun to drive. Lots of room, easy to drive and loved the navigation. It's just an overall great family car.

After 2 weeks, still love it

by from Butler, MO on August 15, 2017

So far it is meeting all my needs in comfort, cargo room and gas mileage. Comfortable on long trips and plenty of cargo room to carry everything I need. Rides very smooth and quiet and althoughbit doesn't have a CD player I am able to use my existing player with the AUX jack and can play music from my phone.

very reliable transpotation

by from NC on August 12, 2017

Fun to drive, easy to park, good visibility, great stereo, the plus model has a 2 liter engine with 164 hp. Good performance and gas mileage

Easy to drive

by from Plainfield on August 9, 2017

I love the KIA Soul because it doesn't look like every other car on the road. It's easy to drive and reasonably priced. There are different levels to choose from depending on what you want/ need and your budget.

I was very happy but got a terrific deal on 2017.

by from Gainesville, FL on August 3, 2017

Easy to get in and out of for a disabled veteran. Drives and operates very well. I only traded it because I got such a deal on the 2017 I bought off the floor.

Kia Soul is a Great Dog Mobile

by from Portland Ore on July 21, 2017

I sold Kia Souls back in 2011. I leased one for 3 years and then purchased a 2014 Kia Soul when my lease was up on the 2011. They are a Great Bang for your Buck. And a Great Dog Mobile.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Kia Soul