2007 Kia Spectra5 Consumer Reviews

2007 Kia Spectra 5
Average based on 7 reviews

Get the most for your $

by from sunbury on May 2, 2008

By far the best value in this category. Tops the Nissan Sentra, Ford Focus, Chevy Cobalt, Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic & whatever that Suzuki thing is. I test drove all of these & none compare to giving you as much as the Kia Spectra5 does for $17K. You'll pay a lot more for the Civic or Corolla & get the same. You can't beat the awesome warranty either.

A sharp little car

by from Etowah, N.C. on April 24, 2010

Have owned my 2007 now for 16 months. Just turned 34 K on it. Love this car. Fun to drive, great styling, good gas mileage. The practicality of the hatchback. Plenty of interior space. Only problem with car so far was a broken sensor valve stem, which Kia replaced at no charge. Can't understand why Kia discontinued this model.

Fun Drive

by from MN on April 30, 2007

It is a fun car to drive. Quiet drive, very little highway noise. I like the sporty look. Decent mileage. It has been very reliable vehicle

Fun to Drive

by from Florida on February 2, 2007

This car is fun to drive. It has a lot of pep for a 4-banger. The handling is superb - especially going into and pulling out of corners. The only drawback is the lack of ABS as a standard item.

I love my kia

by from Galax, VA on November 18, 2006

This is probly the best car I have ever had and this is coming from a Parts Pro from Advance Auto Parts.

BESTcar I have ever owned - Really!

by from So Cal on October 28, 2011

Bought this car new. I was looking at the Sedan EX sedan at a special price of $10,900. Saw this bright blue on black sporty Spectra 5 and fell in love! Super fun to drive, very safe and stable, handles great and true to steering. Great get up and go. Avg 27-30 mpg depending on a/c use and drive mostly highway @ 65-80 mph daily. I haul 2 teenagers and all their sports gear and friends daily. I have also hauled 6 x 50lbs bags of dog food and horse feed in the hatchback - No problems ever! In 2007 paid $11,500 for this and today with 70k mile still bluebooks for $9k. Like I said best car ever! I have definitely gotten my moneys worth and feel good passing it down to my teenager next year. Hopefully the new Forte is just as good a car and deal cuz Kia stopped making the Spectra :(

We really love our Kia!!!

by from SF East Bay area on June 21, 2015

We bought this car because it had more pep than the other compact hatchbacks we test drove and still got great mpg 29 mpg most of the time. We noticed that the interior was much nicer and did not feel cheap like Fit, and Corollas. We also liked the 100K warranty. The cargo area was bigger than most in its class. Our Kia has never let us down or left us stranded anywhere. Very few repairs needed. Our Kia looks great and drives great and has been out best friend for the past 8 years. When freshly waxed the paint still looks like new.