2012 Lamborghini Aventador

What i Dislike

by from Chicago,IL on January 13, 2015

I feel that whilst the car is good it is way overpriced. I feel that this car has a lot of potential. The customer service that i received was moderate an needs improvment.

THE boss car

by from on December 17, 2013

car is amazing smooth and comfortable the intierior is nice extirior is nice color i drive it and i love it and so do my friends

OLAY!

by from Miami on November 2, 2011

Like the bull that it's named after , you hear this car coming once you start it. Kids you can't duplicate the look and feel of this monster on Forza Motorsport 4.

Really cool!

by from new york, ny on November 20, 2012

Hey This is my first sports car. It looks weird driving slow. Yea like I really like speeding on the track in France Le Mans. Its supa cool! Nice car! Not much in it! My next wud be Noble M600 or SSC Ultimate Aero. My friend has Noble M600. Its pretty cool thnx

Fastest car i drove

by from Scottsdale, Az on August 26, 2012

This is very very fast car and i love it. I bought it for that reason so it meets my standards. I'm very pleased with the car

i like it but???

by from on September 10, 2013

I like it but really exaggerate price because i had a one and it is so noise also is not comfort. however, it is good design. Thanks

Awesome

by from Virginia on July 24, 2011

This is the car. Yes, this is the car you are looking for. The is the car that is -est. which mean the fastest, quickest, etc.

Forza 4

by from ny on November 18, 2011

You are right. This is Awesome. But the Bugatti supersport is even better. It reaches 269MPH. I tried copying it in forza 3. It was very very very close.

Similar Models