Read or write a review.

2014 Lamborghini Aventador

2014 Lamborghini Aventador

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

This car is brilliant!!!!

by from Edenderry, Co.offaly, Ireland on March 26, 2015

I purchased this car in July of 2014, almost nine months ago, and to this date, 26th of March 2015 it still manages to amaze me every day I drive this monster. It has a very elegant design to it and although the price may be hefty I would deeply recommend this car but to anyone that has money to throw away. The best feature about this astounding vehicle in my opinion is how well it drives and how smoothly it runs, it is astonishing, when you hit a straight stretch of road and there are no cars ahead, WOW, you can just let loose and that sends chills down your spine, it is such a sensation . My business partner Miss C. would also highly recommend you buy this car. So if you have money to spend I would recommend that you purchase this car!!!!

Amazing!! Best Lamborghini Aventador I own

by from Oklahoma, OK on September 21, 2014

My client prefers to keep this to a minimum. The car was of great value to his collection, and he thanks you greatly. Thank You

most reliable car I've owned

by from San Bernardino,ca on April 8, 2014

Drive the vehicle before reviewing it And sure enough get my lambo keys And experience it like no other thanks You guys are the best

Similar Models