1998 Lamborghini Diablo

Fast but not furious

by from New York, NY on September 14, 2009

I purchased my Diablo in 98' and really did enjoy it. It provides nice power but subpar torque off of the line. Previously I owned a Buick Lacrosse which really fared much better off of the line. I have enjoyed the lambo but girls dont do a double take unless im in my lacrosse of Chrysler New Yorker. Last night I we took the diablo to the beach and got beat by a mustang. I like the way it looks but it only gives little travisty boy performance and IM A MAN.

best car every

by from miami,floridia on March 4, 2007

it ran like a dream and still does run like a dream .this a mans car and not a little kids toy.if you were to let a child drive this it would be a travisty to the car herself.