2001 Lamborghini Diablo

One of the best supercars I have owned

by from Tinley Park, Illinois on June 23, 2011

I have owned plenty of super cars and late model Lamborghini,s have been the best. For a super car they do not require much in the way of maintance nor did I have any break downs during my ownership. I am on my fourth Lambo now and still just love them..

No many cars like this

by from New York, NY on June 10, 2011

I have had three. The first one was a 88. All of them were great cars, but i think a little expensive. I come from a wealthly family and these cars were birthday gifts, so i did not have to compare them to others, but i have tried others cars in this category and i would buy Ferraris.

Worst fastest car ever

by from Chicago, IL on June 11, 2010

this car is awful it is very fast and very powerful and drives amazingly. but thats when the good ends