2004 Lamborghini Gallardo

Love the Gallardo

by from Phoenix on May 4, 2016

Great car for the money. I held out for a 6spd and I am glad I did. Love the gated shifter. Prices for these have now made them affordable, but still exotic.

Terence Review

by from UK on July 18, 2009

I have an 04 Gallardo and it is to say the least fantastic, what a car. It is my dream machine and believe me if I had to choose between my car and the wife. It was nice knowing her Terence

A Timeless Value

by from san jose, ca on May 16, 2017

This car is amazing. Even after being more than 12 years old it still turns heads among the latest super cars. It is as reliable as any super car from 2004 as sensors go out all the time, but other than that the car is pretty rock solid. The AWD in this car makes it an awesome and drive once you are in 6th or when you are pushing it on the twisties.

I like the car overall

by from Houston on November 15, 2017

I wish they make this in 6cylinder!and more comfortable.overall i don’t complaint about this car at all

Uses car for Havingfun