2007 Lamborghini Gallardo

A unique and exhilerating driving experience

by from Palm Springs/ Big Bear Lake Ca on July 5, 2015

I purchased an ultra low mile 2007 Gallardo Spyder after finding the Murcielago was difficult to back up and larger than I prefer. You pay a premium for the low miles but with the ultra-high performance and exotic nature I'm glad I did. The car is totally unique and styling never gets boring. It sounds like the beast it is and I truly look forward to our "Sunday drives" The exhaust note and all wheel drive is intoxicating. I have owned or driven everything else and nothing compares to this supercar, especially with the six-speed stick/manual trans. which is no longer produced and my favorite!!! The only downside of the car is it's Italian proportions which means my 6'3" frame would NOT fit in the coupe so I had to get a spyder. The lift system is a great feature for my steep driveway and speed bumps. I took the car on a rally with Lamborghini Newport Beach (Ca) and it was a thrill ride to be sure!!!

Neat and Luxurious car to have !

by from LA on February 18, 2007

Been around with this car for years now.. and no flaws at all! comfy, relax, and proud eveytime u drive this car, a must have indeed !

Fastest car i ahve ever owned

by from New York, NY on February 17, 2007

It is a sick car that is fast and it looks very good. It also dosent hurt that Akon sheres the same taste for car as yourself If you have the money get it!

Gallardo Nera 2007, Things cant get any better

by from Oman on May 21, 2015

I have had the car for a year, it drives really well and looks even better. It may not be the fastest car in the world, but its fast enough to get you excited every morning to work. I use it as daily drive and its not very practical but I love it.

A true thrill ride!!!

by from Palm Springs, Cali on April 6, 2017

I have had this Lambo for 2 years and I really love it. I drive it sparingly to keep the miles low plus it attracts WAY too much attention. Has been 100% reliable thanks in part to the German's intervention ala Audi's help. The looks and performance are unique and exciting and it is always a thrill to drive. You cannot expect a generous interior but I am comfortable even at 6'3" The exhaust and engine sound so intoxicating that I have yet to turn on the stereo!!!

Fun! Fun! FUN!

by from Lake Forest,Il on January 4, 2007

The Gallardo is a masterpiece. It is a a bullet and eats corners like you would not beleive. Traded in my SL65 for the gallardo because of the unmanigible torque on the SL65. Gallardo is a real winner...

Reviews....

by from on February 22, 2011

Reading these reviews you can tell most have never driven one. I am in the market for a 06/07 G and have driven both the G and F(F1 Ferrari).. trying to make a final decision. Clear winner is the G, with lower cost maintenance, better "curb" appeal, and the shifting system is much smoother. auto/down/up paddles are very responsive. A nice growl on the downshift, and smooth in corners. More responsive than an F, more fun than a P. Dont plan on taking to the track, so there is no real upside in claims that a V, C, P, or F scored 1/2 sec better. makes little sense when evaluating to drive a car like this on public streets. Depreciation is mostly taken on these models & there are fewer G's on the road.. A new ZR1 cost as much and quite frankly looks like 50K. A viper, seriously? R8, maybe, Porsche turbo, looks old. F1 430, price still too high, expect major depreciation next few years. G is just right..

really fun car

by from orlando,florida on June 1, 2007

this is a really fun car to drive. its really fast and it handles great. its a great car but i don't like the price of the car. youshould try the car for your self and see how good it is.

Dissatisfied Owner

by from Columbus, Ohio on May 21, 2010

I have driven Lambo's all 52 years of my life, everything from the Countach to the Murcielago LP640, and none has made me wish I drove a Ferrari like the Gallardo. Small interior (I'm 6'3") and very noisy exterior. Handling is not up to par with what a luxury sports car should be. Lamborghini really dropped the ball on this one.

Absolutely terrible.

by from California, CA on May 28, 2007

It barely gripped gears! And when it finally did, it wasn't the one I wanted. This vehicle is just for looks. Not worth so much money. I prefer the porsche 911 gtr better.

Similar Models