2009 Lamborghini Gallardo Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Fun for going downtown

by from Scottsdale, AZ on August 9, 2010

The Lambo is not my daily driver. It is fun however, to drive in Downtown Phoenix. Not that good for my money. My lotus is much better in that section. It is a head turner so i gave it 5 stars in Exterior Styling. The interior is somewhat bland, but i like the suede inserts in the bucket seats. Fast and Powerful, track day racer and a great boulevard driver.

Excellent Car

by from Los Angeles, CA on January 4, 2013

This vehicle is very elegant! It will undoubtedly turn heads anywhere you go, and gives you that status you've always wanted. I personally love the interior's simplicity, but a lot of people comment that it isn't very interesting. The car is expensive in every aspect: MPG, maintenance, services, parts, etc... Haven't needed to repair/replace anything major yet at 9k miles, and I hope not too. The engine note is INCREDIBLE!! Perhaps the best I have ever heard. Just search for videos on this car's noise, you will know what I mean. Nothing compares to it's sound, it might even be more exciting than the performance. AWD helps too, but only when it is slippery on the roads. Otherwise it doesn't seem to do much (you can still drift turns like crazy on dry asphalt).