2012 Lamborghini Gallardo

i wanna go fast

by from new york, NY on October 28, 2013

this car is horrible for trying to go offroading. i tried it. didnt work out well. i also tried to go mudding. it skimmed across the mud like a rock.

Uses car for Off-roading

lambo did it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from poway,ca on December 9, 2011

fastest car i ever been in my uncle has one beast car one of a kind good facts lambo's are great cars but just to dang expensive

Powerful Engine

by from TX on August 19, 2017

Definitely Makes a Statement. Ride it for the trill of the ride, partially to show of a little but more to show myself ones I achieve my goals I can reward myself with something nice and be proud. Car dose not make the man but it sure turns folks heads (critics).
Not Rated Reliability