Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 4 reviews

Awesome

by from Texas on July 26, 2014

I own a 50th Anniversary car. The gated 6 speed is great. The carbon fiber race seats are comfortable. I've driven this car 200 miles in one day and found it to be comfortable for the type if car it is. If you don't want to feel the bumps in the road, or the performance of the 560 hp V-10 engine then go buy some sort of family cruiser. This is a sports car. And a heck of one. Just my opinion.....

Good but not Excellent

by from Virginia, USA on December 24, 2013

Hi everyone, This is totally, without doubt an awesome car. Yes, that's the 'computer seen' review. What actually you need to know is behind my ratings, that's what I'll explain. Gallardo isn't much reliable. Too many expenses. Would you expect to pay three hundred thousand dollars for a strap to close your car door? You can't even drive that fast but you need to be 'light'. Not a good idea. You need to be fast always. Driving slow wouldn't do any good, you have to keep speed. You can't though, you'll be caught! That's another reason that gives the rating are touch. Not really comfortable. You'll feel every bump on the road. What happens when your driving someone to school, one who has an exam which they haven't prepared for? No good. I know you're supposed to prepare but just think, not everyone does. I guess this is all it. Overall, its good....Not very good, nor excellent but good. Ratings: E = Excellent VG = Very Good G = Good F = Fair B = Bad That's right, a G. What do you think?

nice

by from on February 6, 2013

this is an awesome car! ZOOM ZOOM!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2013 Gallardo

by from Chicago IL on February 23, 2017

The Lamborghini Gallardo is a beautiful machine. I enjoy it weather I am driving it or looking at it in the garage.

Similar Models