2014 Lamborghini Gallardo Consumer Reviews

2014 Lamborghini Gallardo
Average based on 2 reviews

Not for the meek or shy

by from Los Angeles, CA on July 2, 2014

In April 2014, I purchased my 2014 Gallardo Spyder in silver, with black interior and orange cross-stitch to match the orange brake calipers. Black rims. CAUTION: Do NOT buy this car if you are afraid of cute girls who stop you on the street and ask to take a picture of you and your car, and in some cases ask if they can get into the passenger seat so that they can take selfies. The performance, feel, styling, and just plain enjoyment one gets out of this car is second to none, and I've driven some of the finest autos out there, including the whole line of Ferraris and McLarens. Paddle-shifting this nimble beast while in Corsa mode with the top down and miles of curvy mountain roads ahead and behind you is one of the most pure pleasures one can ever hope to experience. Do whatever you can to get there.

This is the best car i have ever owned

by from Victoria, Australia on July 23, 2014

This IS the best car I have ever owned, It is so reliable and so fast, did I mention the accelerations? it IS the best car I have ever owned