1996 Land Rover Discovery

Best Truck

by from East hampton, NY on April 19, 2012

I loved my Discovery. From the second I owned it I loved the ride, the safe & sturdy feel, and all the options. A mid 90's Land Rover has features that don't come standard today, and I feel these trucks are steals second hand. You see such a drop in price, and they hold up. Very Classy ride, looks great and has the performance to back it up.

Unbelieveable

by from fla on June 3, 2010

You'll think you're riding in a Cadillac with every option of a new luxury car while at the same time it is the most utilitarian vehicle you can buy today. Impressive looks, creature comforts, and a workhorse. Unbelievably cheap considering what they went for new.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Our Expert Review: 1996 Land Rover Discovery