Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

Unbelieveable

by from fla on June 3, 2010

You'll think you're riding in a Cadillac with every option of a new luxury car while at the same time it is the most utilitarian vehicle you can buy today. Impressive looks, creature comforts, and a workhorse. Unbelievably cheap considering what they went for new.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Best Truck

by from East hampton, NY on April 19, 2012

I loved my Discovery. From the second I owned it I loved the ride, the safe & sturdy feel, and all the options. A mid 90's Land Rover has features that don't come standard today, and I feel these trucks are steals second hand. You see such a drop in price, and they hold up. Very Classy ride, looks great and has the performance to back it up.

Our Expert Review: 1996 Land Rover Discovery

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1996 land_rover discovery

1996 Acura SLX
Starting MSRP $33,900

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.