3.2
Average based on 5 reviews

THE BEST CAR. PERIOD

by from on January 6, 2009

I have owned my freelander for 4 years and have not had a single problem. Everything about this car is awsome. and at 49 thousand miles it still feels like i just bought it. Landrover is a strong reliable car.

I enjoy owning this SUV

by from Neenah, WI on September 9, 2007

Comfortable seats, great high visability, roomy rear seats. Power rear window provides great air flow. MPG is poor for a small V6. Acceleration is adequate. Fold-up rear seats are handy. Service for minor problems has been perfect - very accomodating, perfessional, courteous, and complete.

Nothing but trouble

by from Wisconsin on January 22, 2013

I've had my freelander for a month and it's Been nothing but trouble. I bought it as is from a major dealer, thinking it would be a great purchase plus it only had 90k. I knew the car needed a knock sensor which I was ok with but I didn't know it cost $800.00 to fix, then the rear window motor went out and the transmission is leaking fluid, I set the cruise control to 50 then it jumped to 70 finally the radio decides to on play music from certain speakers. It looks great so know one knows my pain with this car

Worst Run Company Ever

by from ORLANDO on December 1, 2006

54 days in the shop. All complaints rudly handled and no one ever calls back. Have car delared lemon and now they are nit picking over scraches on the inside. NEVER BUY A LANDROVER. HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!!!!!

Great compact SUV

by from NY on June 9, 2007

I love this thing! I think it's great in all features. Never has a problem with it. Handles great, good on gas, throaty v6, big tires, great sound, good room for all.