Read or write a review.

2010 Land Rover Lr 2

2010 Land Rover LR2

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

The most fun, stylish and affordable SUV

by from Idaho on March 28, 2012

I had a great experience purchasing this car from Marin Land Rover in CA. I had the car shipped to ID. I LOVE it. Beautiful and everything I could ask for. It is a small SUV so if you are looking for a large size this is not for you. My two large dogs fit in back-barely. The interior is beautiful and comfortable with adjustable arm rests. I love the cold climate package which provides heated seats and heated windshield which defrosts quickly. I alway get a kick out of the rear view mirrors adjusting when I back up:)

Differential problems very common in this car

by from Naperville, Illinois on January 28, 2015

My car has 30k miles seems to be confortable and atractive however it had already problems with the differential

LR2 is more than your average SUV

by from Kansas City, MO on February 22, 2013

Purchased Used LR2 for my second college kid, following an earlier purchase of an Acura RDX for the other. Had to have AWD for them during Midwest winters to stop worrying while they are away. Love both vehicles, and the turbo RDX will run performance circles around the LR2, but the LR2 offers exceptional winter confidence and rugged capabilities without sacrificing comfort. Don't believe the performance digs of the heavy footed reviewers, as a man who loves to drive fast this car and its Volvo sourced in-line 6 cylinder offers more than enough power and torque to get the job done. Kid is averaging 18.5 mpg around town, not bad for what it offers.

Nice truck

by from Bethesda, md on October 26, 2011

Very clean. Drives very nicely and the bluetooth is very convenient. The black color is no the easies to find in this condition.

best car I've owned

by from RSM, CA on April 17, 2012

...... got the sport edition and glad i did. the upgrades are amazing! went from small VW to this. probably wont go small again.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Land Rover Lr 2