2011 Land Rover LR2 Consumer Reviews

2011 Land Rover Lr 2
Average based on 4 reviews

LR2

by from Briarcliff Manor, NY on April 3, 2012

Got a great deal on a leftover LR2. I have had the truck for 3 weeks and am very pleased. We had two Discoveries and loved them so I am hoping that the LR2 serves us as well.

So far, so good. Better than expected

by from Ohio on September 11, 2015

Bought an 2011 in 2014 with 45,000 mls. Bought it for the looks and awd capability, but after driving it for over a year, we like everything about it. Drives great, smooth and quiet and its been reliable. Just OK milage, but I knew this going in. Looking for a used Evogue to go with it.

DISTINCTIVE STYLING AND FUN TO DRIVE

by from Orange County, CA on January 28, 2013

this is our 2nd lr2. had a 2008 and liked it so much bought the 2011 when the 08 was paid off. rides smooth and has just enough luxury appointments. you dont see them on the road every day even in so cal The 08 only had an alternator go bad, the 11 has been flawless. I highly recommend this vehicle

Flying under the radar

by from Chicago,IL on January 9, 2012

I bought this new just a few weeks ago, really impressed. I have owned German,Swedish,Japanese high end cars/SUV's so far this exceeds my expectations of all of these. I'd advise to just test drive this vehichle, it will sell itself. I love the interior, clean and simple,the navi is easy to use. Overall, the size of this vehichle is great for someone who wants something managable, not too big, yet not too cramped. I considered the EX35, GLK350 and RDX, this is leaps and bounds better and you will find it is less expensive. The driver seat is very comfortable, really a plus, I am short though, not sure about tall drivers. HSE is the way to go, the headlights are very impressive and helpful for those in the +40 age with site issues. Love this vehichle, really impressed at this early stage!