2015 Land Rover Lr 2

Find another

by from Huntington Beach CA on August 22, 2016

The difference between a hunk of scape metal and a Land Rover is you value in the scrap. If you enjoy waiting on a tow, this is your type of car. If you feel a need to visit the dealer twice to fix something this is the vehicle for you. If you feel the need to watch people try to problem solve that have no clue get this car

LR2 HSE model - purchased new

by from Metro West of Boston, MA on August 5, 2016

I have about 22,000 miles on the car & it's been wonderful. The styling (boxy) is just what I wanted. The egg on wheels models (Honda CRV & Toyota Highlander) and even the RR Evoke, are just not appealing style wise if you want a boxy car. Rounding the back end of the car is space limiting, and not functional if you pack the trunk for trips with lots of items. (I would rather have this LR than the RR Evoke). Thus far, no major problem, which is great. I went for more expensive LR HSE model (vs. less expensive Toyota or Jeep), in hope that the more money would mean better quality engineering. The worst thing a car can do is strand the driver. I don't care what else the car can do, it it's not moving, it's a failure... So, the LR has been very reliable from that point so far. Because it's not huge (like a Tahoe), it fits in just about every parking spot. We have 1 child to cart around - I would go for the LR4 if you have more than 3 people in the car regularly, as it's ideally a 3 person car when luggage is considered. The handling is great too! I wish LR would continue with at least one model that is boxy in design, but sadly they are going eggy with all models.

most reliable car I have owned

by from Il on September 10, 2017

This car met all of my needs. It has plenty of legroom in the front and back, the ride is great compared to other cars i tested. It has 3usb ports.
Not Rated Reliability