2009 Land Rover Lr 3

Luxury and Function

by from Dallas on September 10, 2010

I wanted a car that could do all the kid-hauling, home depo outings and road trips but allco looked good, was comfortable and frankly, not in every other parking space at the grocery store. I really like the LR3. There are a few features and design things that take some getting used to but isn't that the fun part of a new car? I have the HSE, have appreciated the bluetooth more than I thought I would, love the stereo and the ride is great. Some of the nobs seem a bit challenging at first but you get used to them real quick. The 3rd row seat is comfortable and usable, the the rear seats down I can hall anything I need to. I'd like better milage but the only real disappointment is no seat memory. When I was young, I'd be ready for a new car every two or three years. Now, I hate the payments and only buy when I have to. I"m hoping to have this car a long time and so far, I love it.

Solid SUV

by from Indianapolis on February 26, 2011

Very happy with the 2009 LR3. We purchased in the middle of winter and I have never driven anything better on the snow. For the same price as a slightly newer Acadia or Enclave (the other cars we were considering) it was a nor brainer and we are happy with our decision. The knock on Rovers is their reliability, but if you can find one with low enough miles that does not seem to be an issue. Not yet at least.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Land Rover Lr 3