1995 Range Rover

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Reliability
4 out of 5 stars Performance
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 1995 Land Rover Range Rover?

Best "Recently made" four wheel drive you can buy

by Thomas from Columbia Tennessee on Mon Feb 05 2007

It was a great car. That thing would go virtually anywhere. Once, our tractor got stuck, and it pulled it out. I had that Range Rover until it had 147,000 miles in it, Original Trans. and engine!The Range Rover was still going pretty strong. My wife and I decided it was time for a new car, So I sold it and got about 7 grand.

My Kids Love it' so I'm Thrilled!

by Taxi'Mom! from San Diego, Ca on Fri Mar 13 2009

As a mother of 3 and business Mgr, you could imagine how much I drive, highway, city streets, etc. I was hesitant at first because of the year 95'.quite a used car. After test driving this beauty, I was impressed at the smooth take on the highway, I felt like I was in my own little world. The electric sunroof was an added pleasure! My only dissapointment is the getup, it doesn't get to higher speed levels quickly. Then again, this is my first 4 wheel drive vehicle, maybe this is how they take? I do need to purchase a side & rear step body kit though, since the climb to get in isn't so easy for me at a average height, it's kinda a jump'. I do enjoy the view from the driver seat, the multi radio button steering wheel remote, Cool; and the power,heated leather seats, wow! I can even set them to memorize my preferences when I drive, and to change when my husband drives. The kids love the extra leg room they have in the back, no arguing from them anymore about scooting over or who's legs kicking who's ! :) The huge trunk space with full top & bottom easy lift access is superb, I can throw everything in there! We headed out to the beach & when it got too chilly, we actually had a full setup in the back placed the back seats down with a press of 2 buttons, and viola! a gorgeous view of the ocean with side areas for us to place our drinks,etc. The gas mileage is okay??? for such a large vehicle, I get 13mpg. it tells me full detail with a press of a button on my dash digital console. So YES' I would recommend this vehicle to anyone! Standard stock, I haven't added any extras and it has enough buttons and functions to impress any techi or average Joe like me or should I say average Jane...! Exterior fine, interior impressive.*

Our Take on the 1995 Land Rover Range Rover

This is it. The object of envy and desire. The reason every automaker except, perhaps, Hyundai and the folks at Matchbox are entertaining plans to introduce a $40,000 to $50,000-plus sport-utility vehicle in the next few years.

This is the $54,000 Range Rover, the luxury sport-utility leader, though the truth be told you can count the contestants on your thumbs. Still, finishing No. 1 in a race brings the trophy even if only two are running.

In browsing through the monthly sales reports over the last couple of years, the automakers found that folks are buying sport-utility vehicles-Explorer, Blazer and Grand Cherokee-by the bushelful.

They looked a bit closer at those figures... Read More