2004 Land Rover Range Rover

id love to own one.

by from Covina on September 18, 2017

i loved it and im interested in buying it. it was very comfortable and spacious and not too bulky which i liked.
Not Rated Reliability

The best car i have owned

by from New York, NY on May 18, 2017

This car is the best car I have owned, even it is 2004 the technology and comfort it offers are incredible.

SUPERIOR VEHICLE FOR OVER 11 YEARS

by from BALTIMORE CITY on June 10, 2016

WE purchased a 2004 RR certified pre-owned in 2005 with ultra low miles. We have had only a GREAT EXPERIENCE with this THE BEST YEAR ('04 & '05) BMW designed- BMW 750i engine and drivetrain POWERFUL. Have been tempted to buy a newer model - My husband is a successful Realtor and could easily buy a new(er) one,,,but we find absolutely no reason too !- A CLASSY head turner even after 12 years on the road. If you do not have the funds to cover a major repair - DO NOT BUY - we have been fortunate - Have heard of buyers purchasing out of warranty and not being able to cover expenses. These vehicles of course have that prestige factor...this was our 4th and by for the BEST - we bought it for a QUALITY driving experience for ourselves and clients..... and this is why you should highly consider....just stick to a 2004 or 2005, If you are buying an older model !

Pre-owned? A Great Value

by from Raleigh, NC on June 7, 2014

I just purchased a 2004 Range Rover HSE from used car dealership. Before this car, I owned a 2000 Discovery II. I loved that vehicle and I love this one even more. I have already put a 1000 miles on the Range with no problems. I didn't have many problems with the Disco which is why I boldly went forward on the Range. It is a dream vehicle. The ride is heavenly, the styling is incomparable. The amenities are beyond reproach. The air suspension adjusts to the driving conditions, The windscreen wipers adust automatically to amount of water on the windscreen, The only thing that I would seek to improve on would be to install a device that will allow me to connect my android phone to the audio system. People say "Beware!" but even when I have had to have a repair done, it is reasonably priced if you find yourself a good Rover mechanic (NOT THE DEALER!!). i intend to stay with my Range Rover for the duration.

Range Rover, Range Headache

by from Brentwood TN on February 10, 2013

When buying a used second hand Range Rover, you better be careful and mindful of what you're getting into. Be prepared to shell out thousands in repair costs, You would most likely replace Radiator, transmission, even upgrade Navigation system in order to even get your radio to work. Some of these anomalies are know to Land Rover and not sure why they are not issuing recall orders. Over all, Range Rover is hype.

range rover

by from new orleans on January 10, 2013

The sales people are wonderful I feel like I really got a good deal and car I wish the show room was my garage

Think Twice!

by from Calif on April 30, 2012

In my opinion, I wouldn't buy a Range Rover on a bet. As someone else has already said, "The money pit of SUVs". Only if you want to help the local economy by giving your money to the Land Rover dealer, would I recommend.

Simply The Best

by from Annapolis on April 9, 2012

Love it! Had a Disco but now I'm a serious fan of the Range. But, it's true. If you can't afford to maintain,don't buy one.

not a very good car for soccer mom

by from Kansas City, Mo on January 15, 2012

The repairs on this Suv has cost me thousands. Also, it is comfortabe in the fron seats but in the back seat my teenage kids have know room. I definitly wouldnt take this car on a long road trip. Lastly, you would want to buy it certified pre owned so all the expences dont fall back on you.

Range Rover

by from on May 24, 2011

love, love, love my Rover. Get so many looks and compliments. nowhere to go now that i've got the best i mean what vehicle can you go to after you done had the Rover????