2006 Land Rover Range Rover

great vehicle

by from tampa, florida on September 7, 2017

This Range Rovers I test were superior/luxury all the way. Great cars. This is my next car. The vehicle leather seat great sound system. Every thing is at your finger tips. I love this vehicle.
Not Rated Reliability

RANG ROVER

by from NEW YORK on July 9, 2017

THE RANG ROVER SUPERCHARGE IS THE BEST SUV IN THE WORLD TO ME IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE BOTH IT TEN MORE TIMES

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most reliable car i've ever owned

by from indianapolis in on May 30, 2017

I've had this car for a great amount of time and have put my own touch to it. this car is greatly running and can be compared to a sports car but a SUV all in one. Time of use I have recently replaced brakes, shocks and rotors. The truck is immaculate, time to share the value.

Fun Car to Drive On and Off Road

by from CA on May 1, 2017

I bought my Dream car and it's lived up to it. This is a fun car to drive on and off the road. In my search for a new car it's going to be hard to replace such an amazing work horse. Comfort and style this car has it all.

Enjoyed driving my Range Rover

by from Lake Elsinore on April 15, 2017

Very nice SUV. The supercharged version is very fast - but obviously not great on gas. It was a pretty reliable vehicle. I have enjoyed owning it.

general manager

by from kissimmee .florida on April 13, 2017

great car.2006 range rover good price, perfect for my needs on a car. good exterior good interior. 22 inch wheels. and it rides very good.

sweet

by from on April 11, 2017

One of the nicest rides they make!Has every feature of a 2012 and seems as if with a little maintenance it would last forever!

new used car

by from on March 14, 2017

Nice i always wanted a range rover i found one an will take care of it like the dealership did i will also have fun because i know im getting it from a place i trust.

Tribute to a superior vehicle

by from Dallas, TX on April 22, 2015

I owned an '06 Rover till last week. It served me faithfully for the years I owned it, turning heads wherever I went. Bold and stylish, it was the ultimate statement maker, even in the company of newer and more expensive rides. To my astonishment too, it was not a high maintenance vehicle, as I had feared before I bought it. During the time I owned it, I only did regular service, and once, had to replace the tire pressure monitoring system on 2 tires because some buffoon at NTB did not know how to check the TP on a superior car. Now to last week. I was on the freeway, doing about 70 mph, when I was hit in the rear by an out of control car (blown tire, the driver must have been doing well above 90 mph). My car went into a spin, and flipped 3 or 4 times before coming to a rest. It was scary, but I survived with very little injury, considering the severity of the crash. It would have been a different story had I been in a lesser car. All in all, best car I ever owned. RR, I'm ready for another ride.

Worst car I've been in

by from San Diego, CA on September 17, 2014

I find it absolutely unacceptable that you are forced to look through wires running through the ENTIRE windshield. Range Rover is the lowest luxury car I have seen on the market. Finding this out has made me go bonkers over anyone who owns such a low quality car.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover