Read or write a review.

2008 Land Rover Range Rover

2008 Land Rover Range Rover

Change Year
Average based on 12 reviews

Range Rover, great everyday and adventure vehicle

by from Sugar Land, TX on January 16, 2009

The Range Rover is an overall good vehicle. Plenty of features and amenities galore. If you are planning in buying a Range Rover I'd go for the Supercharged 4.2L Supercharged V8 developing 400hp and 420 ft/lb torque. Plenty of power for just about anything. The exterior styling is excellent and catches the attention of anyones eyes. BI-Zenon headlamps with Adaptive Front Lighting system, power fold mirrors with reverse tilt down, front and rear park distance control and so much more. The interior is also very well appointed and stylish. Features such as Tri-Zone automatic climate control, heated steering wheel, leather seating, touch screen satnav, heated rear seats,heated and cooled front seats, 14 way power driver and passenger seats with 3 memory settings, power memory mirrors are standard as well and much more. Dual 6.5 inch monitors in the headrest is as far as the options list goes for on the supercharged. One quick last note that if you want to ever go off-roading then this is definitly the vehicle you want to do it in. It is practicaly unstoppable, with its permanent Four wheel drive system and Land Rovers own brilliant Terrain Response System. Overall this SUV is staggering and epic.

It was worth waiting for

by from Vero Beach, Florida on May 3, 2016

I previously owned a '91 Rover that was indestructible--or so I thought until I gave it to my son ten years ago. I wanted one of the BMW redesigned models but got sticker shock so I watched the (Ford produced) models until the price became reasonable and the bugs were worked out. When the consensus said to buy the SC '08 or '09 and the price dropped I went for a low mileage, one owner '08 all tricked out for off road. What a car! Aesthetically the brush guard corrects the front end's underbite look. The interior and exterior are classy and classic. Plenty of modern features like bluetooth hands free and I-Pod connections, not to mention the entertainment system. I just put 6,000 miles on it in two months driving across country. Zero miles of problems. The 4.2 L supercharged Jaguar engine has all the pep anyone needs. (It also got 18-20 mpg on the HWY). The SC '08 and '09 are the steal of the century. Buy one and find out!

Excellent truck and 08 still holds its own in 2014

by from colorado on April 23, 2014

Heard that its a must to have the 4.2 supercharged so that's what I got. Great power and breaking. Easily goes wherever you want off road. Some features are starting to get dated, but over all still pretty amazing. Very manly interior feel and styling yet soft and inviting. Exterior is the same with smooth yet masculine lines. The SUV it's the perfect balance of power,comfort, and off road abilities. All and all it leans towards its off roading roots. The 20" rims are beautiful and perfect for the looks and performance, needed unfortunately to house the huge Brembo brakes. It would be nice to have spare 18's with meatier tires for off road adventuring. I work at a dealership where new program cars are offered to drive, but none excite like the rover.

2007 S550

by from newayrk deleware on July 4, 2014

Great people. Easy to deal with. Hassle free financing even though my credit is low. will recommend to others. Very good customer service. Great inventory. All cars are clean with carfax reports. I will be back.

Great car! Love it!

by from Irvine CA on October 28, 2010

Bought an 08' instead of a 10' or 11' with the depreciation of these I could not stomach it. Great car though, love it!

MOST COMFORTABLE AND SMOOTHEST RIDE

by from CHICAGO IL on April 12, 2011

SUPERCHARGED IS THE WAY TO GO BUY A 08 AND SAVE 40-50K. THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED. BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER SUV IN THE WORLD.

Love my Rover!

by from Va on June 4, 2012

It's true that you get what you paid for. Well IMO anyway. I feel so safe in my 2008 Range Rover HSE. Mine has the Luxury pkg. I love the heated & cooled seats. They are the only true heated seats that I have ever had that would truely heat up. Sometimes I want the seat hotter than others, not just luke warm like all other cars. It has beautiful interior that is oh so comfy and it rides so nice. Very quiet and smoothe. I have no complaints. I will always own a Rover, I'm sold! I'm ready to go in the woods with it and have some fun soon. Well worth the money but I would recommend buying a good certified used one. You will still get a fine auto at much less the cost.

High class

by from Hayward, CA on September 27, 2010

This car is fun to drive. Easy to operate. When you drive, it feels like you seat outside with an unobstructed and wide view of an extensive area in all directions.

Range Rover Super Charged

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL on June 21, 2010

Very clean lines, exceedingly comfortable interior, incredible acceleration and handling for a wagon SUV of this size class. Never one problem with the car.

Majestic

by from Downeast, ME on November 22, 2010

This vehicle exudes class. The exterior styling is like no other. There is no guessing if it's a BMW or Mercedes. Sit inside and WOW! Is this what it's like to sit on a throne? No wonder the Royal Family uses this vehicle on their estates. No reliability issues to report and gas mileage is better that expected. One downside, the boss is always looking for a reason to borrow it.

Similar Models