2009 Range Rover

3.8

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Reliability
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2009 Land Rover Range Rover?

Land Rover Range Rover

by SUV Car Enthusiast from New York, NY on Wed Apr 25 2012

Most Reliable Car I've Owned. I enjoyed every moment of driving this car. Smooth riding experience and safe for the passengers.

Looking Over Traffic in Luxury

by Used Luxury Sampler from Dallas, TX on Tue Mar 26 2013

I have owned a couple of BMW 7's, a Jag VDP, and a Jag XK. The inside finish of the Range Rover is second to none. The ride, handling, and power are a great balance. I did not spring for the supercharged model, and I have not had any issues with passing or merging on the highway. I would expect the SC model to have more power, but I do not wish for more with the performance of my HSE. I have the luxury seating and rear entertainment packages. The parchment leather with navy piping elegantly contrasts with the cherry wood finish and navy carpet. Did I mention the leather wrapped dash and doors? I was able to get an exclusionary warranty for that extra peace of mind, if I happen to have any mechanical problems. This is a great vehicle and a better buy "used".

You Get What You Pay For

by rangeroverl322 from Virginia on Wed May 10 2017

I would describe the L322 Range Rover as a fine balance of Utility and Luxury. The luxury defined by: Comfortable, Spacious and Intuitive Interior makes for a great experience heading to dinner, a special event or picking up friends. The Utility aspects are showcased by the precise handling, braking and traction control systems as the strong V8 keeps it moving. Folding rear seats provide a great cargo area for skiing gear, luggage, etc. I have been very pleased with the overall experience with this vehicle.

Clean

by Samuel from Nashville on Mon Sep 11 2017

Good and looking for a nice one , I need a low mileage and sport type for dressing The car must have

Our Take on the 2009 Land Rover Range Rover

The 2009 Range Rover is yet another big SUV that may not fit into everyone's version of future vehicles, but I sure hope there's some room for it.

Man, is it ever nice.

It's a touch expensive, starting at $78,525; my test model hit $83K. It's safe to assume not everyone is going to buy one. But if they could, it might lose some of its allure and this Rover is definitely alluring.

My white test model may have looked like a British telephone repairman's work truck, and the closest thing to a safari I undertook was hunting for Blue Rhino refills after a long weekend of barbecues and backyard beer brewing.

But if I had to ford a river or tie a 200-pound lion to the hood Hemingway style, I could. The Range... Read More