2010 Land Rover Range Rover

Great

by from Lake County, IL on December 24, 2015

I have the autobiography package. It really is amazing, and fun to drive! Fast acceleration, comfort, navigation, rearview camera, awesome headlights are worth noting! Expensive to maintain, that is a thing. Yes, it does have a bad reliability reputation, but that depends on your luck mostly. Go ahead!

Land Rover exceeds my expectations

by from Washington, D.C. on June 24, 2013

Just purchased a previously owned (one owner) Land Rover. My other car is a Corvette. I am in love!! It is so roomy and light filled. The sun roof is fun and cooling. I prefer not to use the air conditioner whenever possible. The drive is a lot looser than my Vette which is understandable. I feel like I am the King of the mountain when driving. It sits high so you can see everything. The starter is fun with the button & brake system of starting. I love it!! Love it!! Love it!! So happy that I purchased it.

Behemoth

by from on November 19, 2013

Cache and power. Fuel efficiency atrocious. at 31,500 miles now Reliability to be determined. Will probably never leave the pavement so all the 4X4 electronic may be unnecessary.

Range Rover, The Best SUV Ever

by from on April 2, 2017

We've had this truck for a while now and it has never let us down, we take it all over the place (Snow, Mud, Sand) Never gotten stuck and has been the most reliable SUV we've ever owned and we've had BMW, Mercedes, GM, Audi... Nothing drives anywhere near as close as this truck does. Would highly recommend as we have 2 of these now. :)

Head Turner

by from Potomac, MD on November 18, 2010

I bought the 2010 Range Rover Supercharged about 6 months ago and I LOVE it. It is EXTREMELY comfortable, reliable, and attractive. Pulling in a parking lot or driving down the street always turns heads. And the way it drives is AMAZING--so smooth and yet so powerful (i.e the terrain response system). I LOVE IT

Most Unreliable Car I've Owned

by from Louisvill Ky on August 22, 2012

Bought the car new in 2010, the car had to be towed into the dealer 4 times before 32,000 miles. Water pump when out, battery when bad, car died while driving on the interstate and many small repairs we had to take back to dealer. I had enough and traded in in and not for a new Range Rover

Too,high

by from CA on August 16, 2012

This range rover is too high. $41000 would be perfect for the buy. I personally think this is still a great vehicle tho.

Most elegant car i 've owned

by from Montreal on July 3, 2010

I bought 2010 Range Rover 1 month ago I love this car I found this car the most elegant & efficient car of the world.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Land Rover Range Rover