4.1
Average based on 7 reviews

Land Rover exceeds my expectations

by from Washington, D.C. on June 24, 2013

Just purchased a previously owned (one owner) Land Rover. My other car is a Corvette. I am in love!! It is so roomy and light filled. The sun roof is fun and cooling. I prefer not to use the air conditioner whenever possible. The drive is a lot looser than my Vette which is understandable. I feel like I am the King of the mountain when driving. It sits high so you can see everything. The starter is fun with the button & brake system of starting. I love it!! Love it!! Love it!! So happy that I purchased it.

Great

by from Lake County, IL on December 24, 2015

I have the autobiography package. It really is amazing, and fun to drive! Fast acceleration, comfort, navigation, rearview camera, awesome headlights are worth noting! Expensive to maintain, that is a thing. Yes, it does have a bad reliability reputation, but that depends on your luck mostly. Go ahead!

Behemoth

by from on November 19, 2013

Cache and power. Fuel efficiency atrocious. at 31,500 miles now Reliability to be determined. Will probably never leave the pavement so all the 4X4 electronic may be unnecessary.

Head Turner

by from Potomac, MD on November 18, 2010

I bought the 2010 Range Rover Supercharged about 6 months ago and I LOVE it. It is EXTREMELY comfortable, reliable, and attractive. Pulling in a parking lot or driving down the street always turns heads. And the way it drives is AMAZING--so smooth and yet so powerful (i.e the terrain response system). I LOVE IT

Most Unreliable Car I've Owned

by from Louisvill Ky on August 22, 2012

Bought the car new in 2010, the car had to be towed into the dealer 4 times before 32,000 miles. Water pump when out, battery when bad, car died while driving on the interstate and many small repairs we had to take back to dealer. I had enough and traded in in and not for a new Range Rover

Most elegant car i 've owned

by from Montreal on July 3, 2010

I bought 2010 Range Rover 1 month ago I love this car I found this car the most elegant & efficient car of the world.

Too,high

by from CA on August 16, 2012

This range rover is too high. $41000 would be perfect for the buy. I personally think this is still a great vehicle tho.